Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

With mexican chick at bowling alley....

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I was at the bowling alley and I ran into the mexican chick I am always practicing my ****y/funny stuff on.

I should have expected her there considering this was a school function.

She walked up and greeted me and went to shake my hand. I tried to hold her hand using the special handshake where you hold the womans hand facing halfway downwards and shaking downwards.

Sure enough she was her b;tchy self and immediatelly resisted and tried to shake my hand like I would another man.

I said no and told her that that was the way a woman shakes peoples hands and that she should shake my hand like a woman, and she walked off.

She came back later and asked if I would join her at her lane, so I went and joined her.

She was sucking pretty bad and kept throwing gutter balls. She came up to me and said "I think I just costed all of us from winning a teeshirt in the competition"

I responded," I guess I'll just pretend that you are doing this on purpose."

she had this confused look on her face so I stated, "You know, so you would feel better about yourself."

All of a sudden she turned nice and began offering me places to sit and hand fed me breadsticks, which she would promply tear in half and eat the other half.

I wore this red wife beater shirt under my patterned polo shirt, so I took off my polo shirt exposing the wife beater.

She gave me this look and said "You must be hot!"

I responded with "and why not?"

and she responded with "Well, it's starting to feel hot in here"

Funny statement considering this place was freezing cold when sitting in certain spots.

Then she started to intentionally throw gutter balls and at the end of the round before the school bushes had to leave she started messing around with the controls and caused my pins to line up funny. I went over to tell her to reset the controls and stop messing with them, and told me she was sorry and didn't know how.
Then she set the pins onto her name and asked if I felt better. I aksed ker why that should make me feel better
and she said "it doesn't make you feel better?" So I responded with "Actually it does, come over here and hit down these pins."

Well, she said "we're leaving" and headed off to the school transportation while I waited behind.

Obvious signs or no? B eats me.. All I know is that she has a habit of acting b;tchy so I use her for practice..

Reaction score
Well I can tell u from experiece of having a mexican mom that most Mexican girls r b!tchy nags so i wouldnt go for her if she has tendancies to be one. I think she is interested but i dont think u want to get involved with a b!tch.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Do you even like the girl regree? Sounds kinda b!tchy. Why didn't you just get her # instead of asking "obvious signs or not?" --> Get # --> Go out for coffee or whatever -- **** her brains out. B@tch or not, if she's hot, I'd hit that sh*t son. You don't have to get into a LTR if she's a *****, just fawk her.

P.S. WTF is a "wife beater" T-Shirt? :confused:

Reaction score
Originally posted by BigWillyStyle
P.S. WTF is a "wife beater" T-Shirt? :confused:
I think is a sleeveless shirt (No arms). I guess a Basketball style shirt. It's a Amercian word I believe.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some girls you just don't want to bother with ,too much trouble. This is one of those girls. She plays way too many games. Do you feel like putting up with her ****? I sure as hell wouldn't.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are right that she is a b;tchy girl who plays games.

Do I like her? Other than the fact that she is a cute petite mexican chick she is obviously not LTR material.

I wouldn't want to put up with this crap in an LTR, which is why I use her for practice and basically screw around with her in turn.

Eventually I'll run into a nice girl who I can have an LTR with and I will be prepared for it because I am use to dealing with b;tchy girls, and will be primed for when she comes to the point to where she feels she should intentionally test me, and as long as I don't start acting like a b;tchy jerk in turn I should be able to handle her nicely.

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Eventually I'll run into a nice girl who I can have an LTR with
Haha yeah sure, good luck with that man :p "Nice girls" who are cute are like emeralds. Rare and fvcking hard to find, you gotta sort through all the sh*tbag hoes to find the gem. When you find a nice hot girl, PM me and hook me up with her lil' sister. :p

Playboi0323

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, Ithink you played the game well. *****y women don't need people to succumb to her attitude. You showed that you can handle her and you should continue to use your techniques. And she sounds more of spoiled or into herself rather than *****y. She expected to carry her team to a "Championship" aka tee-shirt. haha. But when she failed to hit the pins, she blamed herself. Maybe a self-esteem issue, but she definately thinks highly of herself until she fails at something.. even something not that important like bowling.
--She does sound more immature than *****y to me though.

Why don't you set her pins up on the next date and bowl straight down the middle. Strike!