Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

With girls is the only way to goto clubs...

Meffid Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
...Well, its not the only way, but its a damn good way...

Yesterday, a couple of my female friends invited me to go to a club with them. At first I was hesitant because I was feeling lazy and tired (just getting off work), but then I thought "Wait a minute...Me and 2 girls (2 hb7's)...at a club...:eek: :D "

So I finally get to see social proof in action, and I must admit, I never knew it was THAT powerful. Before we even entered the club, I had girls checkin me out and "accidently" bumping in to me. Upon entrance though, it was ON. I also met some of my buddies and they also brought female friends whom I'd already known (even more Social Proof). Though the majority of the night, my friends were sticking on ME and not the other way around, I had a blast. Girls were grinding up on me left and right WHILE I was trying to dance with my friends. I just shrugged them off to the side with a "I'm busy here" look. Hahaha....that's gold. I wanted to "abuse" my power but it was very hard when 2 girls kept chasing you the whole night. My confidence shot up. I was smoother and slower with my overall BL and just felt great. I even jumped on the stereo/gogo cage and grabbed my friend up and we started doin some of that freaky stuff. Girls and Guys were just like :eek:. Guys (afc's) were also giving me props the whole night and I was like their king...really. They got out the way when I was walking. When they bumped me they apologized very eagerly and none of them gave me bull****.

Later, I leave the place with female friends in tow and more bumps and eye contact and a 5 sec **** massage. Wow, never again am I going to a club with a bunch of dudes (well I probably can't control that too much but I'm gonna go with girls much more often). Didnt really focus on much game, just went to have fun. But I do realize i need work on my verbal game. I know they tell you to just talk about anything, but i feel kinda awkward just talking about weird things. Maybe I'll take a look at the bible.

Peace,
Meff

Shoot I forgot something. Watching girls reject guys is the most interesting thing to watch in the world. I got to observe first hand how the whole process works and it felt SO good not to be on the receiving end. When they were dancing with guys they weren't interested in, I just swoop near and smoothly steal them away. But it seemed the only guy these girl were interested in dancing with was me. Also, a true afc moment: My friend had given her number out to a guy there. On the ride back home, the guy CALLS her :( . That made a total of 45 minutes since we left the club and the guy already calls her and tries to have a logical conversation. It was really bad and she was just turned off COMPLETELY...hahaha

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how sad it is to focus on your entertainment life on women.

Meffid Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
huh?...It looks like a flame...never understood the use of flaming...but if its a flame (don't really understand the sentence, somewhat awkward) so be it, but if its not a flame, can anyone tell me what it means?

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that he means that its fukked up that you have to bring girls with you to the club in order to have fun...Dont shoot the messenger...

AnkleBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
how sad it is to focus on your entertainment life on women.
Dont hate, the guy had a good night no need to be an ass about it.

Maybe you might find entertainment in playing with your stamp collection but we do it with women.

Meffid Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx CBear...i really didn't understand the sentence. I've been speaking english my whole life yet I really suck at it (seriously). Well I didnt say I needed girls to have fun..i just noticed it was lot more fun goin with girls then goin with some of my guy friends. I thought it was loud and clear in the post...O well...no harm done.

Paz,
Meff

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meffid Man:
Lucky you, I feel happy for you.:)

But no props here though, because you didn't "earn" it, you just happended to know some HBs who asked you to go clubing with them.
Some of the "AFCs" you saw at the club probably would have fared even better than you if they knew any decent looking girls there.

Again, just as you said, this social proof thing is VERY POWERFUL especially in a club setting. I think this is just of public knowledge for people who go clubbing a lot (like me for example:D ). So nothing ground-shattering here.

On the other hand, you can't always have social proof with you, that's why so many guys look like the king on one day (when major social proof is there) but look like the worst chumps on another.
So a more permanent solution would be to improve you inner game.

On a side note, I go clubbing at least once a week, so those people who only come with major social proof don't get any "respect" from me. Only those who are actually "pimps" and get the girls they don't already know get my "respect"...:eek:

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my humble opinion:
Going clubbing with UGs is a BIG NO NO !

It decreases your "value" to sub zero in no time.

Remember, being seen with girls is NOT social proof, but being seen with attractive girls IS somewhat social proof, and being seen with attractive girls who are "all over you" (understand giving you much more attention than the other people WITHOUT you "working" for it) is MAJOR social proof.

Basically, it's just common sense and "biased" assumptions in daily social interactions:
- guys with HBs all over them: other girls with high status (since they are hot) have approved them, so they must be of "high status" as well:rolleyes:
- guys with HBs: the approval level must be at least acceptable by the HBs so they are also OK.
- guys with buddies or by themselves, no signs of approval, but no signs of disapproval either, so there's doubt, incertainty. But the potential HBs they know might just happen to be absent so it's not that bad. If the guys show other good signs, it's all good. Here's when you earn or lose your own status. It's more "respectable" to earn it here by your own efforts than having it all done "by default". At clubs, it can be for example by being the best dressed guy or the best looking guy or the best dancer etc...
- guys with UGs: without a doubt a low status, since it leaves no doubt on the "status" of the women/girls the guys in question hang out with.

Just my observation from my long long clubbing experience, this is basically how girls who don't know you would think/react/"assess" your value.
:eek:

Last edited:

AlexanderX

Reaction score
To the original poster, not to brag but that's typically the interaction I get (grinding a bunch of girls, getting phone #'s) and I always go to the club by myself. I prefer going by myself because I've had so much success that way and don't want to screw up a good thing by going with my buddies. I'm not sure your experience had as much to do with you going to the club with girls as it did your feeling confident.

I will admit though that if a girl I'm talking to asks whether I'm at the club alone, I normally tell a white lie and say that my friends are supposed to be coming later but they're somewhat flaky. I realize it may not be the best thing to admit that you're at the club alone, getting action/#'s from chicks.

Reaction score
idiots

I spy some master and senior DJ's who really don't know what's going on. What the hell is wrong with using girls to get girls? It's the same way with money, money makes more money. And, why is it said that he focusses his life of entertainment around girls? Playing the game is one of the most entertaining things there is. Isn't that what this forum, this site, the DJ, principle is mainly about? You people must be on drugs. Props dude, you know what you're doing and you're on the right track. Happy DJing

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien
In my humble opinion:
Going clubbing with UGs is a BIG NO NO !

It decreases your "value" to sub zero in no time.

Remember, being seen with girls is NOT social proof, but being seen with attractive girls IS somewhat social proof, and being seen with attractive girls who are "all over you" (understand giving you much more attention than the other people WITHOUT you "working" for it) is MAJOR social proof.

Basically, it's just common sense and "biased" assumptions in daily social interactions:
- guys with HBs all over them: other girls with high status (since they are hot) have approved them, so they must be of "high status" as well:rolleyes:
- guys with HBs: the approval level must be at least acceptable by the HBs so they are also OK.
- guys with buddies or by themselves, no signs of approval, but no signs of disapproval either, so there's doubt, incertainty. But the potential HBs they know might just happen to be absent so it's not that bad. If the guys show other good signs, it's all good. Here's when you earn or lose your own status. It's more "respectable" to earn it here by your own efforts than having it all done "by default". At clubs, it can be for example by being the best dressed guy or the best looking guy or the best dancer etc...
- guys with UGs: without a doubt a low status, since it leaves no doubt on the "status" of the women/girls the guys in question hang out with.

Just my observation from my long long clubbing experience, this is basically how girls who don't know you would think/react/"assess" your value.
:eek:
I totally agree with you. When I went clubbing with an attractive girl, other girls notice me. When I go with an average/ugly girl they don't.

Besides that, not going to find anything worthwhile at clubs/bars anyways.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: idiots

Originally posted by BrokenTrustDrummer
I spy some master and senior DJ's who really don't know what's going on. What the hell is wrong with using girls to get girls? It's the same way with money, money makes more money. And, why is it said that he focusses his life of entertainment around girls? Playing the game is one of the most entertaining things there is. Isn't that what this forum, this site, the DJ, principle is mainly about? You people must be on drugs. Props dude, you know what you're doing and you're on the right track. Happy DJing
The reason why people are saying what they are saying is because they say that hes using the girls as a crutch...They want him to be able and go to the club and do all of this by himself instead of using women to do it, cause its like hes dependant on women to have a good time, and thats what people preach agaisnt (sp) on here...If you get your club game up, you can do what he did without using girls to do it...