Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wish I had preordered a bunch of new consoles

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really missed an opportunity there. I'm more decent than these resellers and would undercut everyone's prices too. $1100 for a PS5 is ridiculous.

So there is a money making idea fellas. Figure out what is the next hot item that will be sold out for a while, but in high demand. Buy a bunch. Resell it. Profit. Worried about the ethics of it? Charge less than others are charging.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are getting robbed left and right out here, police put out a bulletin and everything

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are getting robbed left and right out here, police put out a bulletin and everything
So I have heard. Highly recommend anyone selling/buying in person meet in front of a police station or busy store. I'd probably sell on Ebay. I have sold many things on there before. Just make sure you insure that console. Post office lost a chromecast I sold once. Gave the buyer a refund and claimed my insurance with USPS.

Serenity

Reaction score
Wish I bought bitcoin when it was almost worthless or played the numbers in last week's lottery. You would of course pre-order a bunch of PS5's if you had the information you know now at an earlier point, but you didn't.

If I could know these things I'd be a very rich man.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wish I bought bitcoin when it was almost worthless or played the numbers in last week's lottery. You would of course pre-order a bunch of PS5's if you had the information you know now at an earlier point, but you didn't.

If I could know these things I'd be a very rich man.
I knew about bitcoin when it was worthless and laughed at the idea