Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will The Real DJs Please Stand UP!?

Frosty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks, Edge made a few great points in his post. I started off on this site by reading the articles ouside of the Bible and this forum. I wasn't much into message boards but then I thought I might be missing out on some great exchange from some other hardcore DJs or those with the ambitions to become some. That is not what I am finding here mostly.

If it wasn't for peeps like Quick, Stormwriter, Starman and so on, I would have probably bailed by now.

Why?

Because of threads like "how do you ask someone to be your girlfriend?"

I thought we were here to learn how to bump more freaks and keep the stable full. I haven't asked someone to be my GF since grade school.

People are turning what could be an award winning site to an advice column for AFCs who are trying to trap the object of their oneitis into a Long Term Relationship. Many are not trying to learn to be excellent pick up artists to keep their dating calendar full. They want a shoulder to lean and cry on when "their GF won't talk to them any more!"

[Imagine hearing the quotes directly below stated in a sarcastic little girly voice.]

'Help me, Please! she doesn't love me any more. What should I do?"

Or

"I cheated on my girlfriend now I feel guilty."

Have we come here to learn to be DJs or what? Why should the ambitious DJ have to trudge through so much Dear Abby relationship crap just to find a post that actually discusses DJing topics?

Real DJs are being used for AFC relationship stuff and those DJs that won't accept being used in this way are avoiding even posting on this forum. They probably just come to read every now and then and shake their heads to see a wonderful baby kidnapped by AFCs who want relationship advice.

I say we make a stand and bring this site with so much potential to glory. I say we direct those "skirt chasers" to Dear Abby for relationship advice and direct those who want to learn to keep their dating calendar full to the Bible and this forum.

WILL THE REAL DJs STAND UP!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THANK YOU!!!

I'm start'N to get tired at knock'N these AFC state of mind out these newbies.

anyways - it's my way on giving back to the site since none of the DJs around my time are around ... maybe except Red XL who just came back and DJ Florida (who barely makes his presence felt) lol

I swear - sometime I should keep some comments in notepad and just copy paste.

GHOST

Last edited:

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Dee said.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now now..

"Learn from your mistakes"
On this forum we can each learn from each other experiences, mistakes etc..

"The best way to REALLY understand something is too teach it"
Enough said.

I see this is the General Forum ie -"Ask a question or give advice" if you are after DJ methods try the Don Juan Tips forum.

A little guidance, push / shove in the right direction from the more experienced DJ's never hurt anyone and it is much appreciated.