Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why?

MVick173

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just speaking to my ex on the phone yesterday and she was saying things you would say to me. She was saying that she had dreams with me and her. I told her do you believe that dreams come true and stuff like that. I was just being ****y with a I don't care attitude. well anyways when i called her mom was catching an attitude with me and said that for me never to call again. so I saidok no problem so she gave the phone to her and we was speaking and whatever and I told her how am i gonna talk to you again and she said she would call me. So isaid to call me today at three she hsan't called yet what Should I do. What should I do and why would shedo this is she playing games do I have to start playing games to.

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It probably means nothing.

Don Juans learn eventually that most of the little things that happen mean absolutely nothing in the grand design of things.

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means nothing. You're analyzing your situation way too much. Perhaps her mother absolutely would not let her on the phone. Perhaps she's playing games. You know what though?

Who cares?

Your life will go on. If she wants to speak to you again, she'll find a way. If not, scratch off another experience. Don't worry so much about it, you'll only stress yourself.

T.M.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Affinity

Who cares?

Your life will go on. If she wants to speak to you again, she'll find a way. If not, scratch off another experience. Don't worry so much about it, you'll only stress yourself.
WORD!