Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you shouldn't approach mediocre women

cartier

Reaction score
First of all, huge waste of time approaching women you don't want to sleep with.
Second; Don't think it's easier to approach mediocre/below average women.
"Oh yea she's not that pretty, that means not many guys will approach them, so that means I can sleep with her easily"

I worked few months as a newspaper guy/dealing out flyers and it was so easy to start a conversation with hot girl. They are more relaxed, used to playful and dynamic conversations.
Just for the sake of it, I wanted to see how below average and fat girls react and interact in daily rapid unexpected conversation. You can guess it. They won't even lift their head up properly. Culture also has a part in it, as some (nationality) can be really b1tchy but I won't get into it.

One can say; well Cartier maybe it's you; maybe you don't know how to interact and approach.
I find myself as a good looking guy, I'm into powerlifting for couple of years now and can move pretty good numbers, have a job, studying, speak 3+ languages, I easily talk to girls and had plenty of them.. So I don't think it's me.

You may also think it's easier to come up to ugly girls and talk, and I probably is (going out to them). You go out with a mindset as a better looking person from two of you. Not to say it's impossible to have an ugly girl, it is possible. If one could hold that mindset of being a better looking person from two of you it would be much easier to talk to HB. She's asset to your life and not a primary goal anyway.

I'd say, go out, try approaching few below average/average girls just to see and later think about your mentality and how you got into the conversation.

- Now from my experience:
It's simple. They are not happy with themselves. They are not happy with their body. They are not happy with their thoughts. You won't get much out of them, they can't interact and they don't want to.

I would like to hear what you guys think. Do you have other experiences? Have you been approaching mediocre/average/below average girls, how did it go and did you get something out of it?

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is the same thing with guy friends , the best ones are the good looking and successful ones :)

guys that have a lot of things missing are really bad friends , and sooner or later the will try to do something sh1tty to you to only feel good about themselves

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been friendzoned mkre by mediocre looking women than hot women now that I think about it. Got brutally friendzoned by this one girl who’s a 6, maybe a 7 when she cleans up but got a “hell yes!” from this beautiful girl that my friends all laughed and said I had no shot with, they ate their words.lol

OnYourTerms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy interesting thread, even if I recently landed with a mediocre *****. She basically chucked herself at me lol. But OP is ultimately right. They are no easier to chat up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy interesting thread, even if I recently landed with a mediocre *****. She basically chucked herself at me lol. But OP is ultimately right. They are no easier to chat up.
Agree with OP

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media has hurtled their mediocre-ness toward massive internal combustion on a large scale. It has managed to synchronize all of their phobias and insecurities to date. I will leave them be so they can continue to play stupid games and win stupid prizes.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of dudes are scared to approach hotter girls. I don't know why it is. I am the complete opposite and always been. I have little motivation to approach girls who are not super attractive.

OnYourTerms

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of dudes are scared to approach hotter girls. I don't know why it is. I am the complete opposite and always been. I have little motivation to approach girls who are not super attractive.
Where do you rate yourself outta 10?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, huge waste of time approaching women you don't want to sleep with.
"Oh yea she's not that pretty, that means not many guys will approach them, so that means I can sleep with her easily"

I worked few months as a newspaper guy/dealing out flyers and it was so easy to start a conversation with hot girl. They are more relaxed, used to playful and dynamic conversations.
Just for the sake of it, I wanted to see how below average and fat girls react and interact in daily rapid unexpected conversation. You can guess it. They won't even lift their head up properly. Culture also has a part in it, as some (nationality) can be really b1tchy but I won't get into it.

One can say; well Cartier maybe it's you; maybe you don't know how to interact and approach.
I find myself as a good looking guy, I'm into powerlifting for couple of years now and can move pretty good numbers, have a job, studying, speak 3+ languages, I easily talk to girls and had plenty of them.. So I don't think it's me.

You may also think it's easier to come up to ugly girls and talk, and I probably is (going out to them). You go out with a mindset as a better looking person from two of you. Not to say it's impossible to have an ugly girl, it is possible. If one could hold that mindset of being a better looking person from two of you it would be much easier to talk to HB. She's asset to your life and not a primary goal anyway.

I'd say, go out, try approaching few below average/average girls just to see and later think about your mentality and how you got into the conversation.

It's simple. They are not happy with themselves. They are not happy with their body. They are not happy with their thoughts. You won't get much out of them, they can't interact and they don't want to.

I would like to hear what you guys think. Do you have other experiences? Have you been approaching mediocre/average/below average girls, how did it go and did you get something out of it?
Women that are unattractive are also often the worst attention whoares. They need that validation to bolster their low self-esteem.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this to be true of the overwhelming majority of both men and women. It doesn't matter if they're a 10, if a person doesn't believe they're worthwhile they will act like this. And it can be for almost any reason. Boobs are perceived to be too small, d!ck too small, not enough money, too fat, too short, wrong race... You name it.

I've even had a very pretty women tell me she wished she was uglier so her life could be simpler

Also, if you approach a woman you don't find attractive, don't think that she's oblivious to the fact that you aren't attracted to her.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this to be true of the overwhelming majority of both men and women. It doesn't matter if they're a 10, if a person doesn't believe they're worthwhile they will act like this. And it can be for almost any reason. Boobs are perceived to be too small, d!ck too small, not enough money, too fat, too short, wrong race... You name it.

I've even had a very pretty women tell me she wished she was uglier so her life could be simpler

Also, if you approach a woman you don't find attractive, don't think that she's oblivious to the fact that you aren't attracted to her.
very good post .

I would say that is not obvious that you are not attracted to her , but in the same time she is used that most of the guys who approach her only want to sleep with her

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes think the "hot" women get the most amount of attention, have the worst attitudes, and are most likely to not be interested.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those women will treat you better than an 8/9/10. That's a fact and has been since time began.

I picked a mediocre chick in China by Chinese standards. My friends were laughing at me and telling me that she was way below 'pretty' there but I liked her personality and to me she was cute. Still with her 10 years later and have had next to 0 fights or problems in the marriage. I dated a 10 just prior to her and found her cheating a couple months in, prior to that dated a high 9 in Mexico, same sh1t. Had to sleep with one eye open, totally stressed me out.

8/9/10 get treated differently in society, they are told that they are BETTER than the average. Dudes fawn over them and will do their best to hit on them constantly. 8/9/10 attract trouble, they often get murdered, raped or have the dark triade hanging around them all the time. Mediocre chicks can't do ONLYFANS or Twitch to make money, they have to goto a sh1t job somewhere and serve ice cream and burgers to make ends meet. They realize the value of education, stable relationships and family. You might get a 'hot' woman but you are inviting a serious amount of trouble into your life.

We used to date these super HBs in China, my friends and I. The ones who married those HBs are now unhappy, some divorced but all are stressed out. Those chicks were used to getting whatever they wanted, purses, houses, nice cars, flowers, compliments. When they got married, those dudes were pushed to the limit to get better jobs to impress the girl's family and live up to the standards of the men those women left behind, etc etc. My wife had 0 ex-bfs, doesn't care if she lives in a box her entire life as long as there's a light to read her books and watch her animes [she's a nerd].

Want to retire young? Make an ugly woman your wife. Just make sure she's ugly from another country. Guys in North America are so thirsty, they scrape the -10's out of the bottom of the barrel and call them 5's. Canadian men are notorious for doing this. A lot of Torontonian chicks are tatted up sloots and the men here fall all over themselves to get a taste, pathetic.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Do you believe the only reason to interact with someone is to get something out of them???
Do you believe it's possible to engineer you life to such an extent that 1) you can filter out perfectly even by your own standards/values those who fit and dont fit your system? 2) Its the best way to live???

If so fine, you do you bro.

Had my mentor not seen something in my sorry asss years ago I'd probably be in a bad place. He for years got nothing that astounding out of me but stuck with it and now we're great.

not meant to be hostile in tone its just a little odd to have such a discrete "you're allowed in my life and you're not allowed " filter

Cheers