Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why women try to interview you and people you know about you?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
This is weird. but i had it happen many times. Like... your not my employer, stop doing that. Not cool.

Serenity

Reaction score
They're checking your social status. As long as most people who know you has positive things to say about you then this isn't anything to be bothered by. They're gonna do it anyways, if people around you think you're an a$$hole then you can be sure she will figure that out.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're checking your social status.
I dated a single mom of 3 back in my blue pill days, we got hundreds of likes and comments on social media, I thought i was great.

but like serenity says, all hot women totally disqualified me from the dating scene for about 3 years, from seeing all i could get was some low status woman

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I dated a single mom of 3 back in my blue pill days, we got hundreds of likes and comments on social media, I thought i was great.

but like serenity says, all hot women totally disqualified me from the dating scene for about 3 years, from seeing all i could get was some low status woman
jfl bothering at getting 10000 likes on social media just to get a 8/10 woman instead of 7/10