Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why some women gets mad when you say to her: "I don't trust someone blindly, I judge by behaviors"

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Trust…but verify. -Ronald Reagan

I go by actions and investment with everyone. Men I am seeing, friends, family, everyone. And I tell people what I am doing if asked and I explain things if someone needs me to explain something.

But I also pay attention. If someone is trying to run BS on me (say one thing and do another)…they will reveal that duplicity through behavior. So I will put such a person openly on notice that I do not tolerate double standards, and I will conduct myself in an equivalent way as they are conducting themselves regardless what they say.

Such an open statement calling someone out or placing them on notice that I am aware of the duplicity creates conflict. That’s OK. Embrace the conflict. You can learn a lot about someone in those moments. Their response to your assurance that you will behave as they are behaving will upset them ONLY if they are doing duplicitous things they wouldn’t want you doing.

If they are truly trustworthy they will simply shrug it off and go on. You are entitled to verify through observation that someone is trustworthy. It is important in fact that you do so.

Cheers

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have reason to be sad. What you grew up with it in your mind and how the world really is, is a pretty hard slam. It took me close to two decades to fully understand and fully unplug from social programming that men AND women are exposed to.
There is a lot of stuff on here that is still wishful thinking. Just men talking. Never fully understanding that their mind is powerful enough to still wreck them no matter how long they have taken the “red pill”.

A man fully unplugged just needs very simple basics to “pick up” women. Girlfriends are so easy to get that I could get a full time one in a week or less. His mind and his “state of being”, does all the work. His presence IS his pickup technology. Nothing else required. When fully unplugged and his mind reset back, his masculinity is restored.

All this pickup stuff will never be needed again. His default masculinity automatically senses and sends a clarification warning just by default. No matter how brutal the so-called test, it’s really only nothing. Those things are manipulations and sometimes, depending on the context, just even addressing it is proof he is still socially conditioned and easy to emotionally manipulate.
True

Unplugging can be a pain in the ass... But I have to say that I rather suffer from understanding the truth and all those dynamics than living eternally into an illusion.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Trust…but verify. -Ronald Reagan

I go by actions and investment with everyone. Men I am seeing, friends, family, everyone. And I tell people what I am doing if asked and I explain things if someone needs me to explain something.

But I also pay attention. If someone is trying to run BS on me (say one thing and do another)…they will reveal that duplicity through behavior. So I will put such a person openly on notice that I do not tolerate double standards, and I will conduct myself in an equivalent way as they are conducting themselves regardless what they say.

Such an open statement calling someone out or placing them on notice that I am aware of the duplicity creates conflict. That’s OK. Embrace the conflict. You can learn a lot about someone in those moments. Their response to your assurance that you will behave as they are behaving will upset them ONLY if they are doing duplicitous things they wouldn’t want you doing.

If they are truly trustworthy they will simply shrug it off and go on. You are entitled to verify through observation that someone is trustworthy. It is important in fact that you do so.

Cheers
Great points! Thanks!

If there is one thing I learned from life is that: when someone doesn't have anything to hide, they will not feel angry if you ask them to prove that.

The ones who try to inverse the situation and make you feel guilty or something similar, most of time are hiding a lot of sh1t behind the curtains.

Luckily I don't get caught so easily into those traps. I used to allow some situations like that when I was younger in some relationships. But life gave me the lesson and I embraced it to learn with those mistakes.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That covers everything. Hahaha
All she has to do is say abuse because you stressed her that her going to meet an old boyfriend and you told her you were out.

I seriously doubt what men think when a woman states abuse. That’s a vast subject within itself. A massive manipulation devised and supported by the present social structure.
That's it!

Funny thing is that... If they wanted to be equal, they could cover both men and women. But no, only women.

It doesn't make any sense. And that scares me as fck... What kind of society we are living in.

If that continues in this way, will come to some laws saying that men cannot have testosterone, and if you have a X amount of it you have to go to jail because testo makes you aggressive. So unless you took some hormone to keep it low, you are committing a crime.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
- This is a sh1t test women use to do. But idk what they wanna achieve with that.
- People who say that, are usually the ones you should never trust, because they use it to try to fool you.
- Some kind of manipulation
It's the 2nd two.

Calling something a "test" implies too much thought process, planning, and foreknowledge,...and you aren't getting that from most. Guys who see "tests" under every rock have their own set of mental problems.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the entire crux of feminism at its base. I have reams of my own journals and writings that have kept on my Mac that go back 10-15 years ago. What you just wrote above is the only logical conclusion that I have ever come up with. You have more perception than you are aware of.

Per a couple of posts before. About “embracing the conflict.”.
Never follow this and there’s a very good reason. A problem only exists in you. Your computations do not exist in her or even in another man. Problems are unique as far as context, in every single person. Never embrace a woman’s created conflict. Let it move right through you. Since when does a man, a masculine man, trifle himself with the manipulations of a woman? There’s no conflict. From your point of view. A woman is never your equal in what your masculine gifts are, no matter how hard she tries to be the man and lead. You are never equal to what her feminine gifts are and why would you even try to be?

You will know the second you speak. She has tons of tells that men never see
Makes sense.

Basically, when you embrace a conflict you didnt create, thats not yours... So whats the reason for joining that. Unless its something that put your life at risk or something really important.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something to be said to making a woman eat her own words. Watching Jordan Peterson basically make a euro tv host go quiet after she ran into her own contradiction shows that if he can do it, we definitely can.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Second she’s not in public, she’s mentally cut off from you
How would a guy counter that manipulation? By saying something to her like "I see that you're going through something, so I'm gonna leave for now"? Or poke fun at her mood?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logical analysis or explanations of logical analysis is annoying to women and most people
Yep I used to give off a major vibe i was red pill.

I used to tell them why I dont date fatherless women, etc etc

they dont want to know

Now i S.T.F.U

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would a guy counter that manipulation? By saying something to her like "I see that you're going through something, so I'm gonna leave for now"? Or poke fun at her mood?
most of time ignoring and cuting your atencion, woman need atencion, they trive on it, some prefer atencion over sex its all about status, if she is not after your atencion then is time to cut her off, because she is getting somewhere, also annoying and teasing a woman will go far better with her then be loving and caring, make it fun and have a laught with her

they dont want to know

Now i S.T.F.U
yes you don't tell your enemy or rival the way you will take then down, keep then always guessing never be easy to read

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's something I constantly observed with most women I had dates. They feel annoyed by the fact when you say you don't trust anyone by their words... Only by their behaviors.

Is that because women unconsciously knows that most of times we can't trust in their words because they most of times will behave different than that?

It seems the same story: "Why you don't trust me, you should trust more into people... Love is about being vulnerable and bla bla bla..."

And there is one more: "Oh, I won't have to prove you that I'm worth of trust... If you don't trust me, I'm the wrong one."

This is a pattern that I could observe constantly on my past experiences.

What's wrong with trusting based on behaviors and attitudes?

At least for me, it's pure nonsense trusting someone that doesn't show to you he/she is worth your trust.

So I have some hypotheses:

- This is a sh1t test women use to do. But idk what they wanna achieve with that.
- People who say that, are usually the ones you should never trust, because they use it to try to fool you.
- Some kind of manipulation

This idea came at my mind, since that weird experience I had. Cause she said that and I realized that I used to heard that a lot of times on the past experiences.
Anyone that mentioned "trust" in his/her words happened to be those who scammed or tricked me...has to be a coincidence.

Marc_zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score

they dont want to know
I thought it was very interesting thing, when i showed some girls that i can't be swayed and manipulated, i thought to myself that i have just showed them i am the fu..ing boss who have spine, that i am alpha male. Opposite happen ed. They actually loose all interest in me, if there were some in the beginning. I couldn't rap my head around it. What the fu.k was going on here. And than one day one of my older friends ( neighbor, he is in his 70') told me something i still find very hard to adopt:
"When you communicate with women you could either be right or you could be sleeping with them, but you can't be both at a same time".
So i think that treating them as immature and fun little brats is the way to go, but sometimes it can be hard thing to do if you are normal male ( logical and factual ).

Last edited: