Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why no H&F Bible material

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is there no Health and Fitness bible... or more likely, a section in the DJ Bible with H&F info. I think someone should link some of the great threads in there.... Anyone else agree?

Sleepless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditto. I would appreciate some articles on the basics of fitness. ALL aspects, too. Not just people who are biased towards gaining AS MUCH MASS AS POSSIBLE.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea sure, me, whealin&dealin and diesel could get that organised if they want to.

how bout it.

but there's really nothing to include, there's mostly questions on this forum. only things that come to mind are the bulking up and the cutting up posts.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are really only two bible worthy threads here and they are stickied. Maybe they could be in the bible under "Tips for a healthier you."

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinkin. Although there does seem to be quite a few questions that are asked a bit. Haha, any of you guys from the HS forum? Maybe there should be an H and F thread to "end all questions"

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by semag
Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinkin. Although there does seem to be quite a few questions that are asked a bit. Haha, any of you guys from the HS forum? Maybe there should be an H and F thread to "end all questions"
Yep, I'm from the HS Forum. Just look at who suggested the most questions for Matrix and WUWD :D. As far as the "End all questions" thread, two HUGE questions are already answered and stickied, so there wouldn't be that many left. Atleast, not that could be explained.