Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why mothers raise their sons as beta males ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think it's just their perspective. The desires of the Freudian id are subconscious anyway, they're not just going to volunteer that information up immediately. They're going to tell you their idealism and unfortunately a lot of that idealism is self-referential.
I think I remember one poster here once called his mom years after, telling her everything she said was bullsh!t(in relations to deal with woman), her answer was "yeah, but that is what we are supose to tell"

thing is guys, remember woman will do what feels better, not what is better and right
Oh, and they will "comply" with their group consensus. So if whatever with you they might have thought could be "better", if they group didn't see it that way, they will go with the wishes of the group.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, and they will "comply" with their group consensus. So if whatever with you they might have thought could be "better", if they group didn't see it that way, they will go with the wishes of the group.
Your mama never told you any BS about women, right? She'd be an example of a straight shooting mom.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would the evidence be? I didn't have any recording, it would just be my word vs hers.

My mom never spoke about sexuality at all with me growing up. But when I talked to her about it as an adult and being on this forum, she is pretty much black pilled. And from other things I've seen guys say that women said, I think it depends on the woman whether they'll feed straight BS or not, even if they couldn't replace the role of a male mentor.
but here is the deal, you are saying after you are a adult not when was younger, she already know by now it would be useless.

my mom said lot of things like these, about never fighting, keep crying to teachers when kids anoyed me, never worked, then I started to do what I wanted, and that was to rain fist on these morons and ignore teachers, plus keeping my grade high(with its serious was pretty easy)

since kid I learned to not listen to my mom, she is still pissed by that, but see if she gave me any problem after that?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But how can you know who she is? I say this because I myself have overheard women bragging about how they put guys into prison for false rape charges. I heard it back in gymnasium and it has stayed with me ever since.
Cant really tell you more than what is written in this forum, in my case I have a sharp instict toward reading women.

I can assess them very correctly in brief moments even without socializing with them that much.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant really tell you more than what is written in this forum, in my case I have a sharp instict toward reading women.

I can assess them very correctly in brief moments even without socializing with them that much.
I know bro, I was just trying to peel your deeper layers out like an onion to see if you had anything more to say than the intuition we both have.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had female friends give friends of mine garbage advice that they knew was crap and when I asked them why they did it it was basically because they don't believe that men can self-improve or change. It's like a eugenics thing honestly.

Women are exactly like nazis when it comes of evaluating the genetic stock of a man, its not even about race they simply see men either a worth genetic material for reproduction, average material good to provide for them and chads or trash that should be load into trains and sent far away and never return.

Thats the end game of feminism, its not about women rights or equality but simply totally fulfill the lowest deepest instinct of women where no human rights or fairness are involved...you either are born with the right DNA or you have no rights at all.

There are no such things existing within the male sex, no men would wish any harm or take advantage of an ugly girl, most of us would respect her rights while just not providing resources to her nor try to have sex with her, nothing more than that.

And the worst thing is that just like nazi they genuinely believe thats fair and thats how things are supposed to do...just have a look at women divorcing the man with whom shared years toghter and kids, they have no mercy or human feelings toward them once they decided they have to go.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had female friends give friends of mine garbage advice that they knew was crap and when I asked them why they did it it was basically because they don't believe that men can self-improve or change. It's like a eugenics thing honestly.
What did they say specifically by the way, and what was the context?

Do you think all women believe this at heart or is it a tendency in some/most women?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to Rollo, struggling to explain why mothers raise their sons as beta males

Even Rollo, despite all his work, still don't get it.

Mothers are testing their own sons.

If her son is alpha seed, he is supposed to disobey her feminized, castrating bull****. If he doesn't, well, he will make a good old age stick.
He looks like Brett Favre and Moby had a kid.