Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why men have to buy condoms

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly do not know how you guys fvck fatties. What happens if they roll on top of you and you get steamrolled? How do you even get hard; let alone stay hard?

its funny how men resort to **** fat girls cuz no options xD i mean how it further ****s the insecure and already ruined fat womans brain XD

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its better to fvck fat that do a bigdave17 go long drought 18 months. Man needs to fvck. He can always work his way up to more attractive babes.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly do not know how you guys fvck fatties. What happens if they roll on top of you and you get steamrolled? How do you even get hard; let alone stay hard?
I recorded it and despite what you may think, it has great replay value. PM for link.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its better to fvck fat that do a bigdave17 go long drought 18 months. Man needs to fvck. He can always work his way up to more attractive babes.
Sorry, I couldn't. I've had droughts and just worked on myself to be a better me. I couldn't fvck a fatty. I can fvck a woman a little chubby, but not a fatty. I do not know how you guys do it. Seems impossible to me. But hey, if you can stay hard and fvck a Tess Holiday, I guess whatever works for ya.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never banged a chick that big, I've prob only banged 4 fat chicks and I remember them all, first I was 18 yo in Aiya Napa, finally lost my virginity before I turned 19 she was mixed race with green eyes and left dark come looking stuff on my d!ck, yuk. Second was some girl who I matched on Tinder and came to my place with alcohol in Feb, then another same scenario in March. Last was the monster who tried to blackmail me for rape a couple months ago. So really the 3 fatties I banged all came in the last 6 months since I split with my ex and notched a body count of 16 year to date with them included. I don't usually bag fat chicks.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't. I've had droughts and just worked on myself to be a better me. I couldn't fvck a fatty. I can fvck a woman a little chubby, but not a fatty. I do not know how you guys do it. Seems impossible to me. But hey, if you can stay hard and fvck a Tess Holiday, I guess whatever works for ya.

Thats huge but if starved you better take it. Its not like we had to be "better", they are not.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, a man's dignity is more important that some pus. I can only speak to me, but I could never do a big betty.
So you'd jagg off for 18 months like bigdave17 instead of humbling yourself for a moment and taking the puzsy that's offered?

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you'd jagg off for 18 months like bigdave17 instead of humbling yourself for a moment and taking the puzsy that's offered?
Never had a dry spell for that long. However, I would go for a slightly overweight woman, but not a big betty type of woman. Not just on principle, but I just wouldn't be able to get or stay hard. I also do not like a lot of piercings aside from ears or anything more than small tattoos hidden from the public. I find them distasteful and low quality. And yes, I've turned down women for both. If I am not attracted, I am not attracted. Different strokes for different folks. Plus, low quality women usually, but not always, have low standards, thus there is an increased risk for an STD. You know me and my feelings on STDs.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just fvcked a (dumb, as in crater dumb) fatty today. We both orgasmed at the same time (I decided to release when she was going nuts and clawing my back - actually kinda hurt). So I pull off the condom but it's still stuck in her so I pull harder and it stretches and snaps out of there like a rubberband. She took the condom into toilet paper and "Placed" it in her bathroom trashcan. I'm like, I need to get that out of that trash can and in to the toilet somehow, but we were talking/kissing fvcking some more laying there and I forgot to go get it and dispose of it myself. I WOULD NOT want to have a child with this dumb fatty. I can't listen to her talk for long, very short sentences and LIES about what she's done (Bullsh!t, you haven't been to Croatia last month..bulllllsh!t), and what she knows, that she likes sci-fi and I asked her what she reads and says, "well I don't really ever read." She O'd several times and may have not been fvcked that hard or that long in a long time. She couldn't kiss worth a fvck either pretty inexperienced and naive. Her tongue was lazy/slow/sloppy.
You're not exactly selling me on the DJ lifestyle here.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called responsibility, what are you 12?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't fvck a fatty. I can fvck a woman a little chubby, but not a fatty. I do not know how you guys do it. Seems impossible to me. But hey, if you can stay hard and fvck a Tess Holiday, I guess whatever works for ya.
I guess "fatty" is exaggeration. She was between chubby and fatty (no rolls, no cheddar, just very rotund, big T!ts too!). Her problem is she's 5'2" and I'd say genetics (and a bit of bad eating habits - fast food McDonalds etc). I could see her as5hole while fvcking her in doggy, but her as5 Very round, when I laid on her in doggy, my organ could only go in 1/2 the way.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess "fatty" is exaggeration. She was between chubby and fatty (no rolls, no cheddar, just very rotund, big T!ts too!). Her problem is she's 5'2" and I'd say genetics (and a bit of bad eating habits - fast food McDonalds etc). I could see her as5hole while fvcking her in doggy, but her as5 Very round, when I laid on her in doggy, my organ could only go in 1/2 the way.
If she put that crap in her mouth.. What makes you think that other low grade crap she also consumed? Just think of it...