"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Why low interest girls are not worth your time

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Low interest women-

1). You will never trust their allegiance and loyalty to you.

2). You will always have to ask yourself does this girl even like me despite just having sex lol.

3). In addition, she might withhold certain privileges from you such as sucking your dvck and just treating you a certain way.

4). You will always be one shvt quiz(yes I said quiz) from her drama because of her low interest level in you lol.

5).There are no advancements with low interest chicks, you will always feel like you are in the courting stage with her.

IMHO, they were not worth further pursuing after the first fvck. If you have the time, energy, and money to attempt to convert a low interest chick’s interest level then that’s on you, but I’ll stick to medium-high interest women. If the only women that have high interest on you are fat and ugly….That’s something you need to fix yourself!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
If low interest she probably wont want sex often. Imagine being in a relatioship like that for years, Ive been there, not cool.

As we age, virgins are harder and harder to find but if you take their V-card, oh boy, chances are she will become addicted to you. She might want sex more often than you. Im there right now. Cant complain
 
Top