"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Why little boys don't become men that women want to marry

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Apparently, modern women are clueless about men and have no idea how relationships work. It honestly isn't their fault — the seeds of failure are planted in college, long before women say "I do."


True or False?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
So treat guys like trash and girls as goddesses and only reconsider once you realize that it backfires women?

You wanna know what happens when you nazi experiments and mk-ultra? the current western educational system.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
This is what happens when you make everyone think they're special snowflakes and coddle them from the realities of the world.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Apparently, modern women are clueless about men and have no idea how relationships work. It honestly isn't their fault — the seeds of failure are planted in college, long before women say "I do."


True or False?
This is true. Ladies view dudes completely different then the way dudes view ladies. I had this convo with a lady this past weekend and she's was stunned on how dudes view ladies and vice-versa. They live in a completely different universe when it comes to personal relationships.
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
Good to see that more people, especially women, are waking up to the damage that feminism has caused.

The positive things feminism helped with are getting completely overshadowed by the radical nature of current feminism.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top