Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is she pist?? She's Married! PLz Help

MACBABY

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK here is the deal! I work with a hb9 who is married! We have been working together since last september. We flirted alot and still do! we have went out several times! she even pays! clubs, dinner, sports bars etc. to make a long story short! We ended up
spending alot of time together. she was even putting me before her husband! then we kissed once! the next day she's crying saying that she loves her husband but wants me too! But she said we can only be friends! the flirting, kino, cf and all that continued! but she keeps saying just friends. which is kewl with me but i know she wants me! and i want her!

she invited me to vegas with her and some friends! so i went! But her husband went too! she got mad at him for something then tried to hang out there with me! Nope not going to happen! So i sent her packing back to him! and told her don't try to play me like that! as my time is valuable and i can't be used like that!

So I started kinda ignoring her at work! not calling her! no emails or nothing unless she prompted it first!

last friday I went to a club to watch my group perform and she was there! I greeted her and thats about it! didn't offer a drink or nothing! nor did she!

but i did offer a drink to an associate of hers! we talked a bit a little kino and even walked to the patio to chat a bit!

I did not notice that she was paying attention at all!
When i get alone she starts telling me that she was upset and I should be spending my time with her... and that she would not have done me like that. She was really upset... I just said you told me that we are just friends right!!!! she said but you know how i feel about you! Ok but i just heard ya say we can only be friends!

this is her email today:

Like I said, I’m cool with you doing your thing though I guess you and T hit it off on the Vegas trip huh?? We are friends and nothing more so don’t feel uncomfortable around me with her if you like her that’s cool. I just wanted to tell you that I notice the difference when she’s around and again I’m cool with that, anyway enough of that how have your son been doing?

Ok we are kewl on the hi we just met tip! But I really don’t know her she seems like a nice person! She can hold a conversation.

As far as the $$$ LOL I bought her one drink! Hell I’m a nice guy! I spent $100.00 on drinks Friday night at the press box! And I didn’t have one drink…

Ok so why are you pist off?

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 11:35 AM
To: Macbaby
Subject: RE:

Well I thought ya’ll was cool!! I don’t think you meant to piss me off, but you did. I used pist because that explain how pissed off I was!!!!!!! Well I said our old burrito place, because we don’t get to go there any more!! I dont know why i'm jeolous i just am!

Ok what should i do with this lady??? I am feeling her.
but i know she is not going to go father than friends she just don't want to see me with anyone else!

The more i ignore her the higher the IL goes.
whats should i do next?:confused:

MACBABY

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh

Don't think I was just buying drinks being an afc! i got drinks just for my group for having a great peformance! LOL

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't she just trying to keep you as her boy without offering any benefits? What's in this for you? You can afford your own drinks, I'm sure.

romeo203

Don Juan
Reaction score
--

She's with her husband out of habit. I bet there's no loving or passion there, probably feels that her husband is a roomate.

If she leaves her hubby for you and you take her, she'll do the same down the road. Right now, you're a challenge for her and she wants what she can't have. Especially since she sees you with other girls, that just makes her want you more.

To get rid of her, just come on heavy and become anti-challenge AFC. The more you say no, the more she'll come after you.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To much BS going on here.

If you can remain friends without her jealousy and BS intervention then do so. But be carefull - this could end in huge problems for you - especially there becomes a problem between her and her husband... Your the first person she will go running to.