Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is she like this and what should I do?

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister who is one year younger and I would say for a long, long time has emotionally abused me.

For 7 years she didn't wish to speak to me and reacted like an angry person.

And she made me cry so many times.

She put me down a lot and was cruel.

She gets angry to me.

She puts me down so much and now says for odd reason when I go abroad 'where do I get the money from'.

'She says I am behind others'.

And so so much more.

She has been very selfish.

There is more and more, she lies and she is very very selfish.

She also says I never helped out when I have done so much in the past and I do now.

She also acts the way she wants in a controlling way in the house for so long and she hurt me with the put downs for years. it seems like every saturday she has a go at me and my father

And she is controlling, she doesn't wish to listen, who does she think she is to say these things.

I remember I can never win an argument and she silences me by saying words if I just say anything.

She should have saved money but she is arguing with my father for a top of the range wedding when she can get a normal one, she is seems very entitled and selfish to want money when she herself after 9 years of graduation squandered her money and she can save for herself. Where is her savings? Whey can't she save for herself for the next 16 months and my father is unemployed getting 30 per cent of his weekly wage through government benefits. She'll squander his savings if she is asking for a lot of grand.

I am talking online and not in the house now everyday I'm out now, and she told others I am not even talking to women, WTH. She is not transparent as she tells anything to other relatives who ask.

Also I am earning a second income through matched betting and she told me not to do it when I am getting decent income on the side and my day job pays higher than hers. She is where I get the money from.

Then she says marry to cook food and clean for dad when I can do it and she can do it and he himself can do it? He's not even at the age where he needs to be looked after and we both can help him at a distance.

What can I do in this situation where I am being silenced and I think I am nothing lol. So I'm not allowed to go to holiday and do things others do? Why doesn't she listen?

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried hitting her?

Serenity

Reaction score
If you burn yourself by touching a hotplate, do you keep putting your hand on it?

Why do you keep touching the hotplate?

Cut contact and ignore every attempt she makes at contact. Anyone on her side or believes the sh!t she tells about you? They're the enemy too, same treatment. Don't try to win over idiots.

Sam_J

Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister who is one year younger and I would say for a long, long time has emotionally abused me.

She gets angry to me.

She puts me down so much and now says for odd reason when I go abroad 'where do I get the money from'.

And so so much more.

She also says I never helped out when I have done so much in the past and I do now.

She also acts the way she wants in a controlling way in the house for so long and she hurt me with the put downs for years. it seems like every saturday she has a go at me and my father

And she is controlling, she doesn't wish to listen, who does she think she is to say these things.

I remember I can never win an argument and she silences me by saying words if I just say anything.

She should have saved money but she is arguing with my father for a top of the range wedding when she can get a normal one, she is seems very entitled and selfish to want money when she herself after 9 years of graduation squandered her money and she can save for herself. Where is her savings? Whey can't she save for herself for the next 16 months and my father is unemployed getting 30 per cent of his weekly wage through government benefits. She'll squander his savings if she is asking for a lot of grand.

I am talking online and not in the house now everyday I'm out now, and she told others I am not even talking to women, WTH. She is not transparent as she tells anything to other relatives who ask.

Also I am earning a second income through matched betting and she told me not to do it when I am getting decent income on the side and my day job pays higher than hers. She is where I get the money from.

Then she says marry to cook food and clean for dad when I can do it and she can do it and he himself can do it? He's not even at the age where he needs to be looked after and we both can help him at a distance.

What can I do in this situation where I am being silenced and I think I am nothing lol. So I'm not allowed to go to holiday and do things others do? Why doesn't she listen?
Why are you a grown ass man letting your sister control your entire life? Are you dependent on her for anything? If so make sure you change that and ignore her anyway in the meantime and if not then wtf, grow some balls and just ignore her, good grief.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. You are definitely not lovey-dovey with your sister. I thought if you are really hard up guys who have a sister at least have something to keep them in touch with the opposite sex within their own cohort. I get proven wrong every time I hear these stories IRL or on here, that sometimes you are even worst off than being an only child. What is the point of having a sister if its that bad? You may as well be an only child like myself.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow a sack. You're the older sibling, tell her to fvck off.

My sister used to be a super entitled. She stopped after I told her the universe does not revolve around her.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut off your contact with anyone and anything that is toxic to your life. That also includes all family members, if you must.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She gets angry to me.

And so so much more.

I like simplifying things for members sometimes. Take @Serenity 's advice and ignore @BMX 's (unless you want to go to jail and ruin your life for someone that doesn't deserve you in their life).

One of the hardest things I've had to in my life has been to cut contact with people that were very dear to me and that includes family. But remember you are doing so out of self-respect and self-love and it'll be easier.

Modern Man Advice