Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why I am extremely against Social Circle Game

Reaction score
1). You lose your freedom once you start dating in one

My friend Evan got into a decent post-college young adult social circle filled with parties and women. He decided to date one of the hotter girls in the circle and everything was fine and dandy until the honeymoon phase ended. They would both complain about their issues to the group, but guess who held the higher seat in court?....HER because the women are going to believe other women and the men want to sleep with secretly her. Side note, if yall find a friend that is noble enough to not want to sleep with your girl then he is a really good friend lol. Try spinning plates while dating a girl in your social circle and see what happens lol. In conclusion, they broke up and Evan got kicked out of the social circle and lost his best friend because of this. I will never let my friends meet my plate, gf, or whatever for this reason alone because she will integrate and potentially become a parasite in your own background.

2). It makes you lazy & contingent NPC

I like to compare social circle to farmers and cold approach/old to steppe nomad hunters. The farmers lived more comfortable lives, but they would be fvcked when shvt hits the fan. Meanwhile, the steppe hunters lived harsher lives, but they were the strongest and most self-sufficient warriors.

Now my friend Bill was the alpha of the social group because he was loud and had that barking attitude. The guy was not blessed in the looks, height, or body genetics department but he could always pull a girl 3-4 points smv higher than him because of his status in the social circle. Since Bill was pretty comfortable in his social circle, he decided to pursue the local community college and work a dead-end job in his hometown near his group and live his best life. Unfortunately, his social circle began to naturally dry up due to age, women getting married, people moving, and etc. Today, Bill is easily over 27% bodyfat, works a dead-end job, lives in some BFE part of town, hasn't gotten laid in years because he is used to dating women hotter than him, and has zero social skills when it comes to talking to anyone outside his social circle.

Now let's look at Adam who didn't rely on his social circle and took matters into his own hands. Adam knew money was a key attraction to women, so he went to a college not dependable on his hometown and pursued a career in Engineering. In addition, Adam knew women liked fit guys and decided to work out and keep his physique in shape. I'm not going to lie, it was rough for Adam in college and post-college because he had to focus on school, he didn't have the natural good looks or status to compete with the frat guys and athletes, and girls would treat him like a third option. However, when Adam hit 28, he started to notice some changes in his life. Girls were starting to show him interest because he was making 6 figures now, lives downtown in a popular city, he actually looks better than what he did in college because he mastered his physique and diet plan, and he had real social skills because he had to force himself to make friends outside a social circle. Last, his headaches with women paid off because he knew every trick in their playbook from experience and adaptation.

Now, would you rather be Bill or Adam? Yes there are blue blood Chads that thrive off social circles and are still successful, but that's rare and most guys just end up submissive NPCs lol. In addition, there's a chance Adam could've ended up an angry black pill incel as well which is worse than an NPC tbh lol. Also, that blue blood Chad could end up getting served later on in his life too. Treat your life like the stock market! The worst decision you can ever make is to settle and fold.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1). You lose your freedom once you start dating in one

2). It makes you lazy & contingent NPC
The men who I have seen gotten the most outcomes out of social circle that had two factors working in their favor, both related to living in the same area most of their lives.

1. They lived in the same geographic area for the entirety of their lives prior to age 18 or at least lived in the same area from ages 5-18. These men can thank their parents for their geographical constancy during the K-12 years.
2. They chose to live in the same area that they were raised during their adult lives. At most, they went away for 4 years of college.

There is one major problem that this type of guy experiences. He's too blue pill. Men with strong social circles tend to put rings on their extended girlfriends. One small reason why they do this is to not upset the apple cart of the social circle, which is related to what you say about losing your freedom when you date within the circle. A bigger reason why is that they think this girlfriend that came about from the social circle is a better option than anything else that they could come up with in the absence of a social circle, which is related to the laziness aspect you identify. This leads men to making an irrational decision based upon scarcity mentality.

You make a good argument. The counter to your argument is that social circle stuff is often easier than cold approaching. There are plenty of men who can't make shiit happen with cold approaching or app swiping. They would need a social circle to vouch for him. Plenty of men end up in extended relationships with women who would have ditched them if the first interaction was either through cold approach or app swipe. Social circle is a kinder, gentler path and certain men need that.

I would argue it is easier to get an extended girlfriend through social circle than cold approach but the bigger problem happens down the line when committment is expected.

Reaction score
I would argue it is easier to get an extended girlfriend through social circle than cold approach but the bigger problem happens down the line when committment is expected.
It is for sure. There’s no way in hell my friend could pull the same women on a cold approach or app. Unfortunately he let his ego get in the way and he didn’t settle or up his natural market value. If you’re going to social circle game, you must understand that settling down/committing is the end goal.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with social circle game is that you need to build the circle AFTER you become redpilled, but by then it's usually far too late.

If I could go back in time to the beginning of highschool, I could've bedded or dated half a dozen hot girls, been one of the most popular guys in school, etc. Back then I lacked the game and now I lack the opportunity (because I'm not surrounded by 100 girls that I know all day anymore)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is for sure. If you’re going to social circle game, you must understand that settling down/committing is the end goal.
I've never had a social circle capable of arranging dates for me. I've observed others using it. I've often wondered if it would be possible to use social circle to get extended monogamous relationships for 2-4 years and routinely change out girlfriends. I've never seen a man play the social circle card that way. Every guy I've seen play the social circle card ends up eventually putting a ring on it.

Would it be possible to draw from a social circle multiple times over a 10-15 year period in the same city?

Reaction score
I’d also like to add that the hottest girls that you will see are going to be in public. Yes, you can glow up, but unless your social circle is constantly recycling hot girls, it won’t make much s difference.

M

member159871

I’d also like to add that the hottest girls that you will see are going to be in public. Yes, you can glow up, but unless your social circle is constantly recycling hot girls, it won’t make much s difference.
I’d argue that the hottest girls (my definition of “hottest girls” are models, actresses, dancers etc) are mostly on Instagram. These are generally girls you won’t run into on the street on a regular basis unless you’re in NYC or LA and even there running into those girls is rare and inconsistent. Social circle game is an option but getting into elite social circles is also tricky for an average person. The best way to game models is Instagram.