"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Why girls don't compliment/approach?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Hot Ice
hmmm...
are you a cute baby faced "good looking" guy?
Or more masculine, muscular etc.?

I guess the first one.


SEND US A PIC AND WE'LL JUDGE! :D
This thread is from another post, i know no one would respond to it if i put a "reply" there, so I posted this as a new one. So here's for you to judge.... (pic)

if you dont know what im talking about , visit the original thread here

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46199

and here's the pic/pics you wanted:

(head shot)
http://images.ratemybody.com/pics/happydonkey1.jpg

(body shot, lol, get it? click the damn pic...)
http://images.ratemybody.com/pics/happydonkey11.jpg

(just standing there....)
http://images.ratemybody.com/pics/happydonkey12.jpg
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
614
Reaction score
6
Location
USA
don't expect for girls to initiate anything

a guy is always supposed to approach

great back double biceps shot, btw

you do a lot of chin-ups, lat pulldowns ?
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
yup, lots of that...

workin out and what not
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
doo dooo doo...?
 

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
because the chicks are a bunch of AFCs and they dont have sites like this, haa
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
word, good answer....

any more replies? preferably from the ladies of this site?
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
because they have almost 10 times less the level of testosterone men has.

Testosterone is the hormone that pushes one to action/initiation. Since women lack of this, it is ALOT more difficult for them to approach or initiate anything for that matter unless it's passive (ie flirting)
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
because they have almost 10 times less the level of testosterone men has.

Testosterone is the hormone that pushes one to action/initiation. Since women lack of this, it is ALOT more difficult for them to approach or initiate anything for that matter unless it's passive (ie flirting)
good one, idk man.... any more replies?!
 

thedude7

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Sydney
I started doing weights four months ago. I am also taking protein powder as a nutrientional supplement to make sure I get the best out of my workouts. Over the past month I can definitely feel that it boosts the testosterone levels in the body.
I am going to use Dee-Zy's information, I am going to approach more women and stop being such a chicken sh*t.
Dee-Zy you rock!
 

Panther

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
London, UK
**** man, It'll take me a long time to get a body like yours!

I'm sure any women problems have to do with your attitude, not your appearance.

Even if girls find you extremely attractive, they probably will never approach. For example, think of an extremely hot chick. How would you feel about approaching her? Magnify that several times. That's how most women would feel about approaching a hot guy.

ThePanther
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

flashdance

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dee-Zy
because they have almost 10 times less the level of testosterone men has.

Testosterone is the hormone that pushes one to action/initiation. Since women lack of this, it is ALOT more difficult for them to approach or initiate anything for that matter unless it's passive (ie flirting)

I agree to some extent... but keep in mind lack of testosterone doesnt seem to keep women from the action of becoming doctors, lawyers, senators, district court judges, and feminists who ban together and lobby the government for special treatment. Women arent passive in every aspect of life. My point here is that while men are preoccupied with and spending precious time initiating sex, maintaining relationships, and working out... women are getting A's, going to the best colleges, and landing the best and most influential positions in the public and private sectors when they graduate.

I think much of the reason women dont approach or compliment men is because 1) they dont have to... and 2) they dont want to boost your ego. Think about it... if there were several different cool (ie. not bossy or overly aggressive) HB8-10s approaching or even just coming up and complimenting you several times a week... would you bother approaching women? I wouldnt... even with my testosterone. There are already enough more important challenges in my life to spend time on. Men make life too easy for women by constantly approaching, and making women a priority (defining their manhood by how many girls or how much sex they can get). Did you ever see "the apprentice" TV show with Donald Trump? AFCs were lined up in NYC to pay $5 for a cup of crappy lemonade just because chicks were selling it. The girls ended up making 400% more money than the men who were trying to sell the same lemonade for $1.

I've noticed some women (even HB5-7's) become bytchy and crabby when they go to the bar and guys dont approach or compliment them. Most girls will go home or leave the bar within a couple hours if guys arent lining up to talk to them. Women complain about men only wanting one thing... but the catch is that one thing brings them power and makes them feel important.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
A woman's nature is genetically and emotionally different than a man's. If you have an agressor 'man' then you must have a target that is receptive 'woman' - ying yang balance. Think of an outlet receptacle - you have the prong end of a wire (dominant action) to be inserted into a the holes of the receptacle (passive).

Can you imagine if you have two quarterbacks and no receivers?
Conflicts erupt of who will be the dominant one in the relationship - they both want ultimate control!. Such is the case in American society today (women acting like men) and is evidenced by the current disasterous male/fremale dynamic.

I don't need to point out the sexual connotations to my above (prong/receptacle metaphor) example, do I? I guess I just did!:)
 
Top