Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why does 1 rejection hurt even though im spinning other plates?

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right there, the bold part. That's what I created this topic for. I want to do that.

I guess maybe I got used to getting all of the last 20 or numbers I asked for so this caught me off guard. A lot of girls even text me pissed that I havent met them recently etc.

Oh well, I have this girls number too. Guess I'll just stop communicating with her as a whole? Oh well
Maybe you are feeling this way because she is hotter than your other plates? If I was spinning hb 9’s and 10’s I could care less if she rejected me. Shyt when I’m spinning hb7’s I couldn’t care.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
When your fvcking girls left and right and you know women want to fvck you, rejection is literally laughable.

When a girl rejects me I think to myself how it's her loss and she's crazy for rejecting someone like me, but what does her rejection mean compared to all these other girls who are chasing me?

There's the mentality you wanna be at.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a high school crush to validate the new and improved you. Sadly, first impressions last, so you're much better off with people who have met you recently.
I think this is spot on. I still have a massively burning desire to get with the girls that were so "hot" in high school - even though these girls aren't even as hot or interesting as some of the girls i can meet these days. It's just validation. I think everyone here has some part of their past that they're embarrassed about, and used to be awkward and self-conscious and bagging a hot girl from high school or wherever is a way to kind of "conquer" this past.

OP i think that if you're letting this bother you, it's telling you that you still have some work to do (no offense).

Adams1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting numbers is not spinning plates lol.

Fvcking fat girls is not spinning plates.

Fvcking old women is not spinning plates.
Exactly, which is why none of these apply to my original statement

Adams1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is spot on. I still have a massively burning desire to get with the girls that were so "hot" in high school - even though these girls aren't even as hot or interesting as some of the girls i can meet these days. It's just validation. I think everyone here has some part of their past that they're embarrassed about, and used to be awkward and self-conscious and bagging a hot girl from high school or wherever is a way to kind of "conquer" this past.

OP i think that if you're letting this bother you, it's telling you that you still have some work to do (no offense).
Nope. She was below average then and decent average now. I already clarified I dont have a "damn I cant bang her now" mentality towards her.

Only a few people actually understood my question. The rest all going on about their useless rants.

Adams1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
When your fvcking girls left and right and you know women want to fvck you, rejection is literally laughable.

When a girl rejects me I think to myself how it's her loss and she's crazy for rejecting someone like me, but what does her rejection mean compared to all these other girls who are chasing me?

There's the mentality you wanna be at.
Yeah I am there usually. This topic was more of a man helping man kind of discuss the topic of rejection and why it shouldnt affect us etc and to offer the sciences and techniques behind it, the rationale and how to get better at the shrugging it off game. Some people understood it.

Adams1991

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you are feeling this way because she is hotter than your other plates? If I was spinning hb 9’s and 10’s I could care less if she rejected me. Shyt when I’m spinning hb7’s I couldn’t care.
She isnt that hot, shes about a 7 herself. I've only had a few 9s in my life. 10s dont exist.

On average I game 7s and sometimes 8s.
Dont have the time or patience for the 9s (high maintenance not worth it for the most part).

And of course it's much easier to game 7s and 8s and still get some absolutely amazing sex compared to the 9s who are so high up , and used to the attention, that when you bed them finally, they more than not end up being kind of boring.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's happened to me and this is what I think. The more Women you're able to get, The more a rejection "stings". The reason is because your ego/mind can't comprehend immediately why you got rejected when you are so used to success. What fvcks with your ego & mind even more is if you are constantly picking up beautiful Women in the 8-9 range and one day/night you approach a 6 because there's something about her that you find sexually attractive, So logically it would make sense to you that you WILL no doubt get her number and hook up with her in the future. You approach and she rejects you and you wonder "WTF? How's that possible? how is this 6 rejecting me when I'm bagging 8's & 9's?" It's the ego that is upset about this. You then may attempt another 6 or 7 approach and she rejects you as well. Now you start questioning your game, your looks, your confidence & your style. It's happened to me and overall you have to understand that some Women will either not find you attractive OR they are not on your level and deep down they know it (AKA) insecurities on their part or lack of confidence and you cant let that fvck with your own minset and confidence.

From an outside perspective, You may wonder "In2theGame, Why are you beat up about those girls rejecting you, You've been with WAY hotter girls than that" Its my ego that refuses to accept that a 6 or 7 would reject me. This is coming from a guy who has dated and fvcked really hot chicks, been approached many times at various bars/lounges/clubs and leaving bars with Women anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour for a ONS. It still irks me to accept a rejection from a Woman who's "beneath" me. Overall, I simply don't let it bother me at all anymore. I know my past and what i'm capable of pulling so i accept it as a loss and move on immediately. Most guys will say, dude shes a 6 but believe me when i tell you some 6's and 7's have some of the hottest sex compared to the 8's, 9s or even "10"s.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know you, but this is what pooped out straight in my mind when I read your post:

Despite spinning plates and getting numbers left and right, deep inside you you're insecure and need your self-worth being constantly validated by those women and actions (spinning plates and getting numbers), as to say to yourself " Yea, I'm still desired" " women still attracted to me", but look what happened when ONE girl didn't feed your self worth: "it set you off and ruined your mood", and in other words, "Shattered your fragile confidence".

A truly confident man, with an abundance mentality, (as you claim to have ) will brush this rejection aside without giving it a second thought.

Your fragile confidence is the result of you not believing in yourself, of a low self-esteem.

(Now, maybe it's all BS , but that what it feels like. Correct me if I'm wrong).
Bingo.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this is the thing you have to remember about women. They see men as utilities. They see us in an FWB situation, an LTR situation and in marriage and use us as utilities. That's what you have to remember so to you have to see women as the same. Tom Leykis used to compare women to urinals which are extreme but in reality spinning plates is the same as choosing a bathroom in a venue to take a piss. So remember women are seeing you this way. They use men for sex and in LTR's and marriage money and security. Remember that and you will feel better about the situation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She isnt that hot, shes about a 7 herself. I've only had a few 9s in my life. 10s dont exist.

On average I game 7s and sometimes 8s.
Dont have the time or patience for the 9s (high maintenance not worth it for the most part).

And of course it's much easier to game 7s and 8s and still get some absolutely amazing sex compared to the 9s who are so high up , and used to the attention, that when you bed them finally, they more than not end up being kind of boring.
The preoccupation of HB's rating is laughable and kind of stupid. Any plain Jane can be turned into a beauty almost overnight. maxresdefault3.jpg makeup.jpg 6-70888-makeup-before-after-10-1402954670.jpg

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every “win” is a validation.

Every “loss” is a devalidation.

Win and loss are quoted as not every win is a win and not every loss is a loss. In certain instances, the reverse is true (I.e. a loss is a win if it serves as a lesson).

Validate and devalidate are terms to mean an experience that confirms and thus reinforces your thinking—or—an experience that belies and thus challenges your thinking.

The goal is to maximize your wins and to minimize your losses to develop the superlative mindset—that is a mindset where your thinking (of who you are) is so reinforced by the superfluous wins that intermittent losses become trivial and leave you unaffected.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Win and loss are quoted as not every win is a win and not every loss is a loss. In certain instances, the reverse is true (I.e. a loss is a win if it serves as a lesson).

Validate and devalidate are terms to mean an experience that confirms and thus reinforces your thinking—or—an experience that belies and thus challenges your thinking.

The goal is to maximize your wins and to minimize your losses to develop the superlative mindset—that is a mindset where your thinking (of who you are) is so reinforced by the superfluous wins that intermittent losses become trivial and leave you unaffected.
Exactly.

It's just too bad not many will understand this.

R

Ranger

Gold.