Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do you have a girlfriend?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do all of yall who have girlfriends have them?

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
because I finally found a cute girl that isnt a crazy bitch and doesnt mind undressing for me

wakeliquid

Don Juan
Reaction score
had one.. didn't want a relationship, but i got into it cause she wasn't dumb or crazy, and we got along really well.. good lay too..... anyway, she ****ed around on me so i dropped her as and we're just **** buddies now...

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I believe a relationship (especially long ones) are the ultimate challenge. In my opinion, STR's and ONS or getting a girl to be a sleeping buddy (yes... even in High School) is just too easy for me. I understand not only human dynamics and psychology, but female dynamics and psychology far too well. However, when you enter a long term relationship... a lot of those dynamics change because you have to start juggling sooo many things at once. You can't be as much of a challenge... but you can't be too little of one. Things like emotions start to cloud your judgement... and a host of other factors. So, in my opinion, it is easy to get girls... but keeping them is the difficult part.

Beyond all of that, I am with a girl that I love. She is a lot that I like in not only a girl, but a person in general. I don't have to be around her 25 hours a day, she doesn't always have to know where I'm going, or what I'm doing. She doesn't mind hanging with my friends (in fact she encourages it) and most importantly she gives me total freedom. She's not big into things like flowers and chick flicks (in fact she told me not to get her anything for Valentine's Day, and got mad when I did :D ). And I love her a lot, and believe me when I tell you guys (and remember I'm not too much older than you guys) being in love with someone is an indescribable feeling... but it is a feeling that is better than laying a girl every day of the month. (damn... that's game)

The Matrix: Reloaded

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how long have yall been with your girl? me five months

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Psychology

Matrix where did learn about psychology. It sounds extremly intresting to find out how people think, and why the do things. If you could help me out at all it would be much apreciated

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well read books like 48 laws of power and a lot others that have been mentioned on this forum.
That should get you started.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Psychology

Originally posted by Too_Pimp
Matrix where did learn about psychology. It sounds extremly intresting to find out how people think, and why the do things. If you could help me out at all it would be much apreciated
In due time my friend... in due time.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 months here...

Why, I think a lot of what Matrix touched on, and the fact that my GF is my friend. I look at my parents (who have been married for 29 years, after dating for 7) and I see two people who are best friends, that compliment each other completely. It's nice to have someone that's constant there... and have the ability to get closer to someone. Women are a diffferent sex, and think differently, so there is an extra opinion you get there from having an "other half."

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a week here, but we'd been fooling around a little for about a month before she asked me to be exclusive. I have a girlfriend because it's someone that I know that always cares for me in that special way. That feeling is indescribable, much like love. Even though I'm not close to being in love, I choose wisely and my girlfriend is an awesome female. She's not b*tchy or has a b*tchy personality, she's attractive, and we have this comfort zone with each other. I trust her a lot and she's not the type who plays guys or would cheat.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think people have girlfriedns cause deep down inside everyone wants to have that one special someone...even all u playas and pimps

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mmm I'm thinking about going into an LTR soon, though I havent been reading this DJ stuff for too long, so I dunno...not sure if I'm up for the commitment. Oh and I'm taking psychology as one of my A-levels, so that should help!