Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do women take a mile when you give them an inch

Reaction score
the proverb "give them an inch and they will take a mile" has never been more appropriate than to describe women. what is it with the female species that once you let them get away with something they will keep on doing it no matter how mature you think they might be..

why is it they need to be told that what they are doing is unacceptable? is the simple concept of respecting other people that foreign to the female species?

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women, like little kids, will keep looking for the limit. They want to find out how far they can go. That's all.

Be strict is all I can tell you.

jseib

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes actually it is... Once a precedent is set they keep pushing and pushing to see how much farther they can go... alternatively if you don't let them do there thing your an ass and have to deal with there tempertantrums...

deeloo

Don Juan
Reaction score
well at least you don't have to worry about your **** being too small...

haha im so witty.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically it's this, if you can't stand the woman playing games with ya, just completely ignore her. She has to come to you. Some women may feel ignored so you play by her games by doing little teases here and there but nothing that says "Pay attention to me please!" If you don't like playing cat/mouse games, then you're going to have to wait till they're in their 30s cause that's when all the stupid games they used to play when young is no longer valid due to their decreasing beauty by age.