Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do women luv helpless men?

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is another thread in this forum and one of the posts caught my eye. It was from PoloBlue:

QUOTE]Originally posted by PoloBlue
because women see it as a sign of weakness...

they want a man that can fend for himself, they want a self sufficient man, a good provider, a grown man living with his parents also makes you look like a mamma's boy.
[/QUOTE]

I don't know whether I agree with this or not based on some of the shyte I see happening out there in the real world.

Where are all the "real" women at? I can't believe how many women I know are attached to helpless little boys trapped in the men's bodies.

There is a humongous market out there for weepy mama's boys who don't know how to wipe their own a$$. I'm talking men ranging in age from their 20's and upwards. It's embarassing to see how many of these guys out there score chicks while remaining unable to function as self-sufficient, independent men.

<bitter rant> over

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bull.

they were probably men before the women got a hold of them. they broke them down into snivelling little boys.

J

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joekerr31
bull.

they were probably men before the women got a hold of them. they broke them down into snivelling little boys.

J
Dude you might be right. Maybe I'm a little hasty in my accusations, and maybe I'm reacting to a personal agenda. Just maybe I've been burned by a girl who decided she would rather have a weepy boy than me ;)

Whatever the case, I've noticed this with other women who I wasn't interested in. It only concerns me when it affects me, the American way!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women who don't have their own purpose in life love to take care of needy guys. Usually women do this with children; I guess any port in a storm will do for some.

I've been thinking about something similar about a lot of women being intimidated by men who have their acts together. Not saying that the guys has tons of money or a lot of possessions, actually just the opposite.

A guy who is genuinely happy and has his life in order despite not having to rely on material things tends to make a lot of women apprehensive because they aren't sure that they would be able to keep our interest for long. As if they have more drama in their lives than what we are willing to put up with. This is actually true in my case but still, where are the women who got their sh1t together?

Oh, and this post doesn't constitute one of my particular rants. It's just a similar observation and a general question. :D

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most men get their act together because they know that ultimately they have only themselves to depend on throughout life.

so men suck it up and go into battle and they basically lose all patience for bullsh*t.

women on the other hand KNOW that no matter how much they dedicate themselves to theri job or whatever, that ultimately, one day, she is going to have a man paying at least part of her way.

i see it as women go through life wondering when their meal ticket will come in. whereas men know that it will NEVER EVER come in.

unless a man wins the lotto, he's goign to be supporting his own *ss for the rest of life (and probably the *ss of his wife and kids as well).

women just don't live in the same harsh reality. they know that eventually some guy will be paying a good portion of the bills.

knowing this, i believe, prohibits them from see the true realities of life. for them its always waiting on this half-fantasy called marriage to come true.

just my view.

oh i should add, those who let go of the fantasy become even worse, walking through life all bitter.

i do believe though that there are women who have thought through life and have evolved such that they have their chit together, they are just rare.
J

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Joeker & Frank

You both bring up excellent points.

Let me just say I'm at a point in my life now where I rely on as few people as possible. Funny thing is I've been through some serious personal hell lately and it was because of the help of my parents that I managed to survive. But by the same token, I don't think you can compare parents and prospective FP ("p" as in partners :cool: )

I've come through these tribulations with a stronger character and I feel even less tolerant of BS than I used to be. When it comes to women, I've grown incredibly tolerant (not of their BS, but of their capricious nature) and accepted it as a fact of life. Through it all however, I will no longer let small petty disappointments ruin my life.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that "immature" women are the ones most likely to go for the fun, but worthless guys. I know a guy who gets girls but can't hold a job to save his life. Although I do see a common "theme" among the girls he pulls.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tazman
It seems to me that "immature" women are the ones most likely to go for the fun, but worthless guys. I know a guy who gets girls but can't hold a job to save his life. Although I do see a common "theme" among the girls he pulls.
no, it's more like: like attracts like. similarities in appearance, similarities in tastes, similarities in background usually attract each other.

that's why you see a ghetto queen hanging with ghetto gangsters or high maintenance loudmouth b1tch with a jerk who is very abusive or holds deep anger issues. they complement each other, even if it's unhealthy.

healthier examples would be a nervous geeky guy with a geeky girl who isn't as nervous..but the geekiness is what relates both of them. or a guy who lives at home with parents and dates a girl who lives at home with parents. etc

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
or a guy with a big dong with a woman with a big dong.

sparky1981

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
no, it's more like: like attracts like. similarities in appearance, similarities in tastes, similarities in background usually attract each other.

that's why you see a ghetto queen hanging with ghetto gangsters or high maintenance loudmouth b1tch with a jerk who is very abusive or holds deep anger issues. they complement each other, even if it's unhealthy.

healthier examples would be a nervous geeky guy with a geeky girl who isn't as nervous..but the geekiness is what relates both of them. or a guy who lives at home with parents and dates a girl who lives at home with parents. etc
I would have to agree with whats said here. Allthough if thats true i find it hard to understand why i get the girls I do. I am what you could call an extremly independant male. Though my job is crap i don't earn a huge amoun of money but I get by on it. My girlfrinds normally seem to be successful carrear driven types. That are far better at making money than i am

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl has to invest a lot in a relationship they get hooked.Well certain types of girls anyway.Sometimes if your too independant, and dont let your girlfriend do anything for you.They feel they dont have much too lose and find it easier to leave.
Thats why wuss boy gets the attention once he hooks up.By the time a woman knows what he is.Shes already invested alot of time and effort into the relationship.Sneaky huh, a good reason not to be all give give give as well.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Usually women do this with children......a lot of women being intimidated by men who have their acts together.

True and True.

In my experience, you'll find many a single mommy who will take in a total scum bag men just to have a man around. They feel that the guy won't leave them if the guy is financially, emotionally, or in some other way dependent on them.

Eric