Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do people themselves to women when trying to pick them up?(A lesson)

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that's gay when you say something like "Hi, I'm John, what's your name". They didn't ask you for your name so why do you give it to them. It may work for some of you but I would much rather ask them their name, and if they don't ask for your name then they aren't too interested, or if they don't ask for your name, then ask them if they want to know your name, if they say some bull$hit like "not really", then forget about them.

Me: what's your name.
Her:Raquel
Me
pause for a second to see if they ask your name)________, do you want to know my name.
Her:What is it??

or

Me: Whats your name.
Her Raquel, whats your name?
Me:My name's "Willie", how are you??

The second situation usually happens for me but the few times the first situation happened to me, they never got an attitude when I asked them if they wanted to know my name. The same works when I get a phone number.

Me: What's your phone #.
Her:555-5555
Me:______, do you want to know my phone #.
Her: What is it???

These usually work to see if the girl is at least slightly interested in knowing you.

Think about it, when a girl approaches you that is not that tight or is butt ugly, you don't care to know them, so you don't give your mane when they give you your name, for example, it's happened to me before

Me getting approached by an ugly chick

Her:Hi, I'm Helga
Me:What's up (unenthusiastically)

I don't give my name until they ask for it, or I don't ask them for their name.
Example

Her:Hi, what's your name
Me: "Willie" (I don't ask them for their name cuz I don't care, kind of like the way some girls think)
Her:_____, well, my names Big Shirley.
Me:Oh, whats up (unenthusiastically)

But if it's a nice looking girl

Her:Hey, how are you, my names Jenny
Me:I'm doin' fine, my names "willie" (Means I'm interested in knowing her, sort of like how girls think)

Heres how some girls will think if you inrtoduce yourself

You: Hi, I'm John
Her: (So, I don't give a fukk, I didn't ask you)Ohhhh, heyyy.

or

You: Hi, I'm Johnny, what's your name.
Her: (OOOKAY, I didn't ask your name but..)My names Crystal

Girls don't think like this all the time though, I remember my first day of class some girl was a transfer and I happened to be sitting next to her and she introduced herself to me, but I didn't return the favor until she asked my name, she was like

Her:Hi, my names Gabrielle (waited for me to introduce myself)What is your name.
Me:My name's "Willie", what's up,

I just wasn't in the mood that day since it was the first day of school and I was madd enough that school was starting. I know it kinda pissed her off because she was a nice looking chick with some big a$$ ta-ta's and I tried to get to know her the next week but she didn't open up too much for me. I understood since she tried to get to know me but I wasn't in the mood for some stupid reason. That's why it may not be the case all the time that a girl isn't interested in you, she may have had a tough day or something.

,But bottom line though is that asking for their name and them asking for yours will guage their interest level or offering your name or number can guage it also instead of just giving it out.

[This message has been edited by WillieSacks (edited 10-25-2001).]

sponge

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very insightful...I like it

great post.

------------------
F*UCK wishing you're missing the AMBITION on your mission Outkast

wjboogy

Banned
Reaction score
LOL
why did the ugly gurls name have to be "Helga"? LOL hahahah, it couldnt Britney? or Angelina? lol

It always seems when guys pick names for ugly gurls their names are always Like a Helga or an Urcela? or some other putrid name lol

WillieSacks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wjboogy:
LOL
why did the ugly gurls name have to be "Helga"? LOL hahahah, it couldnt Britney? or Angelina? lol

It always seems when guys pick names for ugly gurls their names are always Like a Helga or an Urcela? or some other putrid name lol
Well, that was her name though

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never thought about it like that. Your post really clarifies some situations I've been in.

Great post!

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this, also I think that when they ask for your name in some weird way it sort of reinforces her interest in you. Sometimes while talking I don't even bring up the subject of names until she does. Then she is doing some of the initiating.

------------------
The very first step to becoming what you want to be is to accept all responsibility for the situation you are in.
in short: quit whining!!!!!!!!!

Why should I care about her, because she looks good? She has given me no reason to care yet.

screw what's right, do what works.