"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Why do girls play hard to get?

DontThinkTwice

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
28
I don't analyse women anymore. I used to, but it's futile. Doesn't matter what game they're playing. Ignore. Look at actions over words.
This is the right response. Also all the answers above are possibly correct. There are a lot of reasons and without knowing more details, you sometimes can't piece it together.

Don't let girls be timewasters. Keep any future conversation to setting up a date and not providing free attention. You are too busy to talk on the phone or text all day. Had this this month, and finally next'ed the girl.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top