Kineti[C]harm
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2003
- Messages
- 1,520
- Reaction score
- 2
I've never been inn love no, but that's more because I'm emotionally inept at times 
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
No, I don't think of women as unworthy nor men.Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Yes Kinetic, I understand - you have 'detached' yourself from an emotional bond with women - I wonder why? Is it because deep down in your conscious you know that they are 'unworthy'? We all have been there and still are!
I do not understand your logic. Why would marriage make sex more or less wrong?! So what if I'm one in a line of several?! One of my very best friends that I trust ALOT is a girl, a girl I used to fvck, a girl that fvcked 11 guys in one year without hesitation. Did I mind? HELL NO, why would I? She is a great girl, the sex was great and she was nice and full of sexual energy, somewhat of a player. She is with a guy now, in love and has been for 6 months and she has NOT cheated on him. Now you might ask how I know this? Because we talk about everything, she even detailed their first sexual experience and his equipment. See, I love this kind of honesty.Yes Bro, 'trust' is the most important factor - never trust a hor!!!
If she isn't your wife and you are 'sexing' her she is a hor and you are just the next pimp in line!! Read The "Knock it off!!!!!!!" thread starting from page 2 - I explain this logically!
I see you have been hurt or lied too. Sorry mate but I don't see sexually active girls as sluts, nosir. I don't even see infidelity as slutty.Originally posted by tiburon
bro all women that fvck on the same night are troube-- we are not even talking about if she is a slut or not, who cares by now, chances are she sell you or anyother man that she has never done that and you will never find out.
I think you need to grow up and understand one day. First of all there is nothing PURE about sex or about pvssy. A virgin is not pure, that's just religious bullsh1t. They will call it a mistake?! Ok I guess you just meet lame women. I almost ALWAYS end up GOOD friends with my lays (depends on what kind of girl and how good she was) and I ALWAYS debrief the girls in bed. If I followed the logic around here that a girl will divide by three or keep it below 3... Then one girl I fvcked really had over 30 guys and another over 90... Girls have no problems telling me they've had 14 guys, one girl even had 35 guys before she was 20. They still managed to fall in love. You know WHY these girls are honest?! Because they know that for me it does not matter, I'm "secret society", I'm a player, they know this, they know I fvck alot of girls, they know noone will hear of our sex and that the details are between us.The problem is that women loose their purity and maybe they can hide it from us but not from themselves and they will live with this forever. They will call it a mistake but , bro when the women has been ****ed by so many different guys or in s many disrespectful ways like in a one night stand ---the next guy who gets into a relationship with her usually gets the bad end of the stick --because that women little by little has killed her blue prince - and her views of men is as ****ed up as my views of many women and what ends up happening -- the guy instead f being the man of her dreams , becomes just another man , but in this case he is just a provider....
Its complicated and very hard to explain...hope one day you understand.!
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
That's all you are to her, sorry dude."you're just the next pimp in line".
english speak must can soon yes.... Yes I am good friends with several of my lays, works GREAT!! They are PERFECT pivots, and GREAT and HELPFULL friends!! I love them as much as I could love friends.Originally posted by tiburon
Good Friends with your laids..lol....nigga please ...lol? You really not see the problem with was going on here? Finally stop assuming stuff in life like you sjut did about me because you will make many mistakes.
Have you been drinking?! Sorry what on earth is pure about women?! The second blood starts gushing out their vagina they lose any right to call themselfs pure cause it's just disgusting.The truth is think whatever you can , try to lie to your heads if that makes you happy and sleep at night, but the truth is if yoiu guys ignore the concept of purity in the pyschology of women and men you might aswell say that 1-1= 55;
I missed what?! I'm not making any excuse, I don't think they are slutty.For example this time you just missed and if you keep on this assumption routine what will end up happening is that you will do the same for some women and you will get burned nasty. You are just trying to excuse your slutty friends from being sluts but you yourself konw you wouldnt want them for the mother of your kids. Its only natural, because I can only hpe you dont want the mother of your kids telling your little daughter that is ok to **** 90 guys.
Who is closeminded? The person trying to force me to agree with him or the person that has an openminded view of womens sexual life and urges?!Kinetic [C]harm since i am not going to waste my time trying to teach a rookie whoo is closed minded and will get burned hopefully before you get married which i doubt it, I will just give you another tip , that maybe will help you with this women whoa are making you a looser.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.