Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why did she call

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I broke it off a few weeks ago called my cell and left a voicemail a few nights ago. I have no idea why she called me, as I made it blatantly clear that it was over... she said something like this:

"hi Miles, it's xxxx, just wanted to see how you are doing and wish you good luck on your final exams. I know that we haven't talked in a while, but I still do care about you and think about you, and I just want to let you know that. Anyway I hope you have a great night, and hope to talk you sometime. "

I have no desire to call her, and I will not plan to call her or see her. My question is, why did she call? Also, she appears to believe that how she thinks of me and if she cares about me is reliant on my happiness, which is BS. Perhaps she doesn't want to be the bad guy. At any rate, it's over, and I need her to leave me alone. It's been tough getting over it, and the last thing I need is her entering the scene again.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she may have called for several reasons

1) She feels guilty for what she did to you

2) She misses the attention you gave her

3) her love life currently sucks

4) or she may have realized what a great guy you are/were and is trying to restablish contact.

I say stay with your program and dont call her back..if it was hard to get over it..you dont want to trigger that bad moment in yyour life again

I just got a package/gift int he mail from my previous oneitus..and was curious as to why she sent me a gift ..I havent called or emailed her in a while

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't even think about it, just ignore it. Only few weeks, give it at least few months before you should even bother speaking to her, and that's if you for some odd reasons want to remain friends.