"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Why did i chicken out??

salthepal

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
New Jersey
I won't say that i'm a full-blown DJ, but I didn't think i was bad .. until today.

Now I'm comfortable approaching girls at the university, in parties, etc. But today as I was walking home, there was this chick walking in front of me (obviously back from a univ. class, and she had a nice ass too) and i caught up with her (really subtly, not stalking or chasing) and as I walked past her, tried to look at her and get some eye contact. She just shyed away, u know .. looked down and away, moved away a bit .

I haven't done a cold-approach before, especially not in the street. I was planning to use something like " I hate walking alone, can I walk with you until I reach my the turn to my home" , then all of a sudden I CHIICKENED OUT >> AAAARRRRGHHHHHH ..

What should I next time ? I don't want to feel like such a chump again.:mad:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
708
Reaction score
1
Location
UK
" I hate walking alone, can I walk with you until I reach my the turn to my home"
Do not say this unless you want her to think you are a total wimp. Or maybe you live in a really dangerous place where the women protect the men? Say Hi instead.
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
You shyed away because you figured she'd think you're a nut if you crept up on her and started talking to her. Which isn't necessarily true at all. You could have opened with ANYTHING; such as "Hey what's up, what's your name?". It's tough when she's alone on the street because she's gotta worry about psycho's and stalkers so you've got a strike against you. If she doesn't respond to "hey, what's your name?" then she's not interested in you and it wouldn't have mattered WHAT you would have said.

-Blitz
 
Top