Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are women attractted to men who annoy,disagree and take everything as a joke?

donny osmond

Don Juan
Reaction score
a Question:

Why are women attractted to men who annoy,disagree and genrally take everything as a joke?

Quick answers will do.

Thanks

Donny

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: I really dont like the Osmonds

A lot of women DONT like annyoing, joking around, little pricks.

If anything, they the people who pull it off are EXTREMELY entertainning. If they can entertain and make the girl feel good, then they will be liked.

However if they fail at capturing the girls imagination, and make her laugh and feel great, then they reek of desperation and are NOT liked at all.

(trust me on this, I can be very entertaining :))

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they are annoying, argumentative, and carefree from YOUR perspective. Maybe girls feel differently about their personality.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they make life interesting. While making women feel love, like, attraction/whatever is awesome, making them feel any emotion is good. Even anger and frustration. As long as you don't take it too far, and have a good time with it, they will too.

One chick i was talking to about how much i flirt said, "Its easy for you to do stuff like that because you just go out there and make us frustrated, but then it turns out your joking, and we laugh even harder..." etc. Etc. The praise of me went on for what seemed like minutes.:D

JUNEPIMP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of those comments are your oppinion but I learned that gurls like niggas like that because of simple things like listening to a funny nigga sometimes instead of being preached to all the time by a wise mature nigga. I also learned that girls like pimps and players they just lie to themselves sometimes and tell themselves thier not players and pimps. Ya know I tryed to be a good guy but it didn't work. I guess it's true that nice guys finish last. I had to stop trying to be good and be the natural pimp that I am. By doing that I became the good and sometimes bad to hoes, Mackaframalama

a denial

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are only attracted to them because you are skulking around hating them, instead of standing up and saying these women are for me to,and doing something about it.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they're tired of spineless guys, these guys are more of a challenge then the average AFC

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because women know they are nothing to real men.