Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why are mods still deleting threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Antichrist_Star

I understand that they may not be able to find the exact thing that they are looking for, but let's get real, they would probably gain more from read 12 (or more) threads on their question or subject than they may gain from posting it and hoping to get replies.
AS

do you wanna get real? ok, let's get real:

1. why should one look for an answer about his height's issues between 950 results, when he's asking a specific question and not a general one?

2. what if you're trying to look for a word which is made of just 3 letters, which the search function does not allow you to?

3. what if you're trying to bring up something new about an already discussed thread?

4. if the most majority of this forum's users think the current rules limit the functionality of the forum, what's the point in not changing them?

moreover, you haven't read/answered the 2 questions i made in my last post:

Originally posted by Jay-X
who gives... if people don't want to see another thread like that, they can simply stay away from it... what's the problem with this? i've asked this question several times and so far i've never been given a satisfactory answer

or another option is to open a new forum inside the community which can be named "already discussed" where the mods could move all the masturbation, height, bulking, cutting and ljbf-related threads...

this whole post is not just directed to the moderators or to allan, but to everybody able to answer my doubts

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
You Jay-X stop fvcking with the mods.

They have just begun making this forum a better place. ;)

JC
they're gonna change in their names in The_NaziChrist_Star, Policent and DIctatorABLO:D

anyway, i'm dead serious on this, i just want somebody to answer those questions of mine

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
1. Asking questions about height is irrelevant to the game. These threads should be closed immediately with a post saying "your height doesn't make a big difference picking up chicks." Period cause it's true.

2. Shyt out of luck. I've never had that problem and I do searches a lot.

3. Post in the original thread. It will bump it to the top.

4. The current rules do limit the functions of the forum. But not in the way you think. Too many pointless threads are allowed. Hopefully this will change.

JC

1. that's what YOU think. to many people, this whole forum would be irrelevant to your game. to other people, height is a big issue

2. once again, YOU never had it. other people complained about it

3. lots of people don't read old threads bumped to the top

4. once again, that's YOUR opinion, the most part of this forum's users disagree

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Boner da Stoner
Whichever mod it was that has been deleting my threads please PM me.
If you feel as though a mod has been arbitrarily deleting your threads for no valid reason please PM the appropriate moderators of that forum and attempt a resolution. If that doesn't work you might try PM'ing SoSuave.com and providing him with specific examples of what happened.
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Why are political threads closed, even in the Anything Else forum?
The administrator, Allen, has said that political discussions are not allowed on this website. Since the site is in effect a monarchy, with the Allen being "king", his word is law. Thus, political discussions are not allowed. There are millions of other forums on the web that do allow politics to be debated - feel free to check out any of them at any time.
i want to point out that the only good reason for closing/deleting a thread is if the thread is just an insult to somebody.
Thank you for your opinion. Please review the terms of service you agreed to by registering for a username on this site. In it, you will find that any thread may be deleted at any time for any reason. When a thread is deleted, there is a reason behind it.
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Your user name is a sign of the Antichrist, yet you tell me not to offend people. What a hypocrite you are.
It is for reasons like this that political and religious debates are not allowed on this forum - they only degenerate into petty squabbling.
they're gonna change in their names ... DIctatorABLO
Actually, I might have to change my name to that.

As nothing good can come of this thread, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.