Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Are Females So Into Horses?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron Clarey has a video dedicated to this. He says stay the hell away from women who love horses because they will bank

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every woman i know who owns a horse, is broke ass skint behind closed doors. also they always date beta providers males so they can control him, and move him in her house.

Last edited:

user252009

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah seems like every other girl here in Germany is into horses for some reason. And they're all the same anyways

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't see it as an issue and at least they're more likely to be in shape it seems and a proper hobby/interest.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm
The tradcons probably think its girls signaling that they want traditional values.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is definitely a sexual component to this In my opinion!

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it is an avatar for their desire for men that have a high level of disposable income - like a boat or airplane.

As for myself, I don't care to ride them, but they are very majestic animals. I remember a snooty plate that was giving hints about wanting to go horseback riding - and no, I don't think it was a come-on :rolleyes:.

Here's a great horse race from 2004 (never give up!):

And of course, in 1973 there was the greatest mogging in the history of mammals:

Last edited:

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my daugher has just started horse riding lessons at 5 and has been riding ponies since 3ish. She loves them and being around them. Helps out feeding, cleaning etc, has load of toy horses at home. Loves animals in general.

Obviously she may grow out of it, but if shes stays interested, I see it as a positive, better shes has a proper passion, particularly as she hits teens. Something she puts time into and loves, rather than stuck on social media, no real interests etc