"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

whos working remotely and doing what?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
Healthcare consultant & real estate investor. Been home office based since 1999. Love it.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
I've been "making money online/home" since 2014. I'm not really in the mood to explain what I do, but it's been a roller coaster ride to say the least. In 2018 I made a very modest 6 figures. This year I am struggling to keep up with my rent/bills, but a lot of that is my fault from lack of budgeting and living outside my means. Regardless of what happens, I would rather be broke and working for myself than making $100k a year "working for the man". Normie life isn't for me.
 
Top