WHo's the tool?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
This may be interesting to you, may not be. Gave me some insight, anyway. :eek:

squirrels000: I'm wondering what I should do about this girl I've been seeing when I get home.
squirrels000: I mean, we've been going out, but I'm not sure I wanna keep seeing her at this point.
squirrels000: She's a great girl and all, but there's just nothing special about her, you know? I wonder if it's my fault for not stimulating her the right way. (no puns)
XxxxGirlxxx: Maybe just talk to her more? Get to know her better?
squirrels000: We've talked a lot.
XxxxGirlxxx: Get her in the sack and see how she is?
squirrels000: I dunno...it seems like she's cool...but at the same time she doesn't seem to have any flavor of her own.
squirrels000: It's always like she's along for the ride...if that makes any sense to you.
XxxxGirlxxx: Yea, kinda like she is using you as a tool?
squirrels000: Not really...more like she just wants to have a guy.
squirrels000: It's like she doesn't have a lot of flair.
XxxxGirlxxx: Thats what I am saying.
XxxxGirlxxx: She is using you to get what she wants.
XxxxGirlxxx: Which is a boyfriend/tool....
squirrels000: Tool? How so?
XxxxGirlxxx: Well, a bf is like a tool.
squirrels000: THAT's an interesting philosophy.
squirrels000: :-\
XxxxGirlxxx: You bring out that tool when you need and want it.
XxxxGirlxxx: Too some girls thats how they see it.
squirrels000: But that's not the way it's been. She's never tried to make me do anything. I call her up and she's ready to go, always makes time.
XxxxGirlxxx: So girls look at bf/ or whoever as something to use or play with when they need it,
squirrels000: Everything's always happened kinda on my terms.
XxxxGirlxxx: Thats what I am saying, you call and she comes running.
squirrels000: But then how am *I* the tool?
XxxxGirlxxx: You are her tool.
XxxxGirlxxx: YOU are something that she wants and something to play with.
XxxxGirlxxx: I know it sounds weird and all. But I have friends that do the samething.
XxxxGirlxxx: Guys call and they go running cause they know they can get what they want from them....weither its sex, attention or whatever.
XxxxGirlxxx: In HS, my friends would call those guys their "Tools" or "Pets"
XxxxGirlxxx: They still do that to do this day.
squirrels000: OK I'm completely lost. The girl is the one who comes running whenever I call, does whatever I want to do, wants to stay in touch, etc...and I'M the tool?
squirrels000: SHE'S the tool.
XxxxGirlxxx: I know, but I am saying you calling her? She comes running yes. BUT, you are still calling her. So that means that she got you where she wants you....
squirrels000: That's like saying that you would CHOOSE to chain yourself to my bedpost and service me because you enjoy the sex.
squirrels000: And that you're using ME.
squirrels000: It doesn't make sense, that's all.
squirrels000: How can a woman be so submissive, yet have an illusion of total control?
XxxxGirlxxx: Im just saying that you are her Pet, weither you are calling her or she is calling you, you are still the pet, the tool....
squirrels000: That's simply irrational.
squirrels000: But I guess you have a point...I'm hundreds of miles away in New Jersey and I'm sitting here wondering whether she's lonely and whether I should call her again when I get home.
XxxxGirlxxx: See...you are each others Pet....
squirrels000: You skirts are sinister. ;-)
XxxxGirlxxx: lol

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels,

Do you need more rest? Are you sniffing wite-out? I don't expect these type of garbage posts from you, usually you have some insightful comments. I don't mean to be harsh, but we're just a little worried about you.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OOOOOH Yes!

Let me put it like this Squirrels:

YOU do all the calling...
YOU do all the setting dates...
YOU do all the chasing...
What does she do for you besides spreading her legs?

You are the tool. The tool is called the "Amazing Warm-Blooded Sex Toy With Live Action Pulse!"

You say she has "no flair", that "she's just along for the ride". This IS NOT a girlfriend...this is a fvck-buddy. She's taking you for granted and that's not good. You need to upset her status quo and fast...IF you want to keep her.

;) You think skirts are sinister? Let me tell you a little secret Prince Charming! We aren't the damsels in distress...we ARE the freaking dragons! The more smoke you let us blow up your a$$ the faster we will flame you. :eek:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
Squirrels,

Do you need more rest? Are you sniffing wite-out? I don't expect these type of garbage posts from you, usually you have some insightful comments. I don't mean to be harsh, but we're just a little worried about you.
I just thought it might be a wake-up call for some people. A lot of people on here learn the "DJ tactics," get the girl, and then just assume they're in charge. I've done it a few times. Sometimes you just can't be sure who's pulling whose strings. This convo was a wake-up call for me, and believe me I've needed it lately. I get like this every once in a while. If you don't like it, tough sh*t. I'm not your romance advisor. :p

Originally posted by WaterTiger:
You are the tool. The tool is called the "Amazing Warm-Blooded Sex Toy With Live Action Pulse!"
But I'm, in her words, "*gasp* *pant* sooo good" at it. ;)

That's really all she's been for me, too. That's kinda why I was having second thoughts about continuing on with her. But I never imagined that I wasn't in control. LOL

I should really learn to listen to myself. :D

And the dragon thing...yeah, you're pretty much right-on there.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the girl should be doing 75% of the calling. She calls 3 times, I call one time.
the guy should be doing 75% of the setting up dates. I setup three dates. She sets one date.

The chasing part... well guys are supposed to chase. If the girl wants to be captured she makes it easy for the guy.. I have NO Problem with a girl pulling down her panties and telling me to do her. I do have a problem with a girl beating around the bushes saying "MAYBE this MAYBE that." That is when as a DJ you stop chasing and that is when the AFC intensifies the chasing.