Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

wholesome girls

MaritimeForce

Banned
Reaction score
it seems everyday on campus the rare beautiful girls are the wholesome girls. the ones who don't fret about wearing makeup or if their hair isn't perfect. The ones that aren't trendy or trying to hard to look good for the male. You go up to one show a huge sincere smile and theyll be totally down to earth with you. Last week I met a zoology major girl and she was into literally making a dent in the world. I was shocked being an ex marine Im used to seein girls for there outer beauty but the real ones just don't give a **** and are literally busy with passions and yes she does want to settle down and lead a normal life too ,but she isn't out like the rest of the girls on campus dancing at some meat market or hanging with her sorority girls at the college bars ****ing football players. I am at no means trying to put this girl on a pedestal im just saying looks can be deiceiving. Just like many of you men out there who feel like me and just rather stick to one girl that you know you are attracted to and is not into analysing the way you look 247. The universe demands balance and I personally think wholesome girls are the most balanced of them all.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen. I think that for some reason, when you're an AFC these things seem clearer to you. DJs have a tendency to lose sight of the big picture, which is to find a suitable long term partner (I don't mean to speak for every one of you, but I think its safe to assume that the majority of DJs here want to settle down, eventually.).

We are so busy chasing the wrong types of girls -- the girls that we could not get as AFCs (the 'flashy' girls, the slvts, attention-getters, the cheerleaders, etc.) -- that we miss the quality girls that can be found with only a little bit of attention. We are so busy wanting that little TASTE of the forbidden -- what we couldn't get as AFCs -- that we miss what really matters. And that is the wholesome, well-adjusted woman. These women aren't perfect of course -- they have flaws and warps and cracks in their personalities too. But I would think that they are less damaged than the forbidden fruits that we tend to chase after.

Further thoughts from other DJs appreciated.

MaritimeForce

Banned
Reaction score
Well it depends on the individual. Don Juaning is not about how many hot girls you can lay its about having that power but using it wisely.. As for attraction I am only human and I am physically attracted to goodlooking girls no matter who they are,but that is as far as it goes. I will use self control and patience and my need for these so called forbidden fruits is gone and the power bounces back to me and is given to a worthy girl...So for all you so called don juans who believe being a don juan means how many fine girls youve banged your totally wrong. Its about having that power to get the diamond in the ruff....and yes theres plenty of them out there. call me old fashioned but aids,herpes,chlaymidia scare the hell out of me so no i won't be a getting laid machine because personally I dont think its all that important in a Man. The funny thing is all you men on this site try to go to all these places to meet girls.... you should just go because you want to go not cause theres chicks there.

SC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrif posts by the three of you they should be quoted int bible as three excelltn points of view

I got a short story

Backin 93-95 I was close friends with a dude who was in the Military with me. THis dude looked very similiar to the iceman from topgun. He was literally a babe magnet and he was the true DJ. He could date any woman he wanted at amy time and he took advantage of it well heheheh He was a cool mofo and still is..

The point is he just refused to seriously date any of the absolute 10's. He was always looking for the inner passion that the women had. I was always amazed at his different girlfriends, they ranged form 6's to 10's, when they could have always been 10's with 0 effort Needless to say he married a 10 with a 10 personality.

THere is nothing wrong with maintaining standards as to what you want your mate to look like. Persistence does pay off and self respect for what you will accept in life is essential for any man.

as always my 2 cents

The way i see it is if you are attracted to them--that is the good start fo something more

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh-oh everybody talk s-l-o-w-e-r theres a jar-head in the room ;). The wholesome girls are the ones that a man looks for when he's ready to settle down, but until then the wholesome girls are good as friends because they actually have personalities. I think it really depends on what stage of life your in..............GO ARMY! :D

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the down-to-earth girls can be much more attractive. It's good to feel like a "real" woman - with a complete life and a good head on her shoulders - is attracted to you.

MarineDavelli

Reaction score
Alright SOCOM...

Don't be starting a flame war, cuz Marines always watch each others' sixes! :D

OOH RAH and Semper Fi,
Dave

MaritimeForce

Banned
Reaction score
Hang your glory on the wall Socom because they're sending in the Marines !!!

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, i've always had a soft spot for simple girls. Girls that arnt extravagant, feminine, witty. Its an extra bonus if she wears specs. MMmmmm...

To me being a DJ is a way of life. To live life like a man and not a wuss. And ultimately i would like to find a nice wholesome girl to share it with. If i can find one in due course... :D

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think these types of girls are overlooked..they dont preen for attention like the other "types" of girls...and they usually are landed by some AFC...Personally i like girls like that because their heads on right. Common sense girls are a piece of art.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amen to the fact that we spend wayyy to much time on the wrong types of girls.

The thing that everyone here has ignored is.....

Just because she IS wholesome now doesn't mean she will ALWAYS be.

These wholesome girls are the best candidates for gf's. Get them comfortable with you and then MAKE them dirty girls.

Thats what everyone wants isn't it?

A girl who is wholesome on the outside but a FREAK in the bedroom.:D

Reaction score
exactly

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They still like to get fvcked.

They are chicks and chicks like to feel desirable.

Be a man and LEAD them, you can get them to do what you want.

Don't underestimate them, same as with shy girls. Assumption is the mother of all fvckups.

Being non sexual with any girl is an express ticket to the FRIEND ZONE.

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apart from the "flame war" between the different branches of the armed forces here... :)

... why does this upside-down post smell like a group of (wo)men ranting on and on about "there's not enough real women out there"?

Yeah, of course everyone wants a decent woman as a life companion. But the way you're talking about it, you're just sounding like you're idealizing this too much. Please guys, keep your heads bolted on straight will ya? You're giving it more importance than it deserves.