Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who should I choose???

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a problem I have been talking to this girl for almost a month we have hit it off well but we haven't seen each other much of the time but her interest in me is really high. she is ok but really not what I want. on the 4th I went to a water park and I met this really cute girl who I got her # and she got mine well she calls me yesterday and we talk on the phone and wow!
we have so much in common it's as if I have known her for a long time. so I used some c&f and she bought it. so we are gonna go out tuesday and she seems like the one I can actually have a relationship with but how do I let the other one off? I know she is gonna be hurt so how should I tell her? i guess thats what happens when this stuff starts working huh. well please give me some info thanks a bunch!

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah dude. keep the other chick around until this new girl makes the relationship exclusive. Doesn't hurt to go out with two girls. your not officially going out with the other one are you? If so, just break up with her.

Tell her it's just not going to work out between the two of you because your just not attracted to her enough to make it blossom into anything. Or some bullshyt like that.

But if your not official girlfriend boyfriend with either of these chicks, fvck em both buddy.

CL

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey thats true, I aint going out with the girl even thought she has been asking my i haven't asked her. but I think i'm gonna see how it goes on tuesday and then take it from there thanks bro!

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flyjesta81
so we are gonna go out tuesday and she seems like the one I can actually have a relationship with
Dude, you are getting WAAYYY ahead of yourself here. You haven't even been out with this girl yet. You know next to nothing about her. Make her earn her "relationship-worthy" status.

Until she does, keep your options open.

payaya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well slowly drop the other girl, while slowly draw in the one you want to go out with.

2 is better than 1 right?

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the help. you know I think alot of times we already have the answers but for some reason hearing it from someone else makes us understand it better