Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

who says high school guys can't DJ

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reorganizing my crooked game of only hanging out with girls that will put out, I'm somewhere between the fourth and fifth week. I need all the advice I can get from Master DJs. Sorry guys numbers not included (but I might hook ya up if you're in the area). Now that I've copied/pasted this, I've got a date with all the women at the beach.

Key points
1. Physical attraction
2. Mental Attraction
3. Background info
4. How they make me feel, what I need to do to get with them, and if it's worth it.

Rachel
* Age: 17, Blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5'7", decent body; slim to medium- a 7
* She seems shy, self-concious, and could be worked with a jerk type approach
* A hostess that works my job introduced me to her and told me that she said, "She was lonely and for me to call her sometime- she likes my ass." She's a cheerleader for a different high school and a junior, has no clue about any of my friends or background. Definetly going to give her some ****. Have a date on Sat with her.

Katelyn (and Brittney, got both their numbers but going for K)
* Age: 17, hot blonde with light acne on her face, though a banging body, attractive and slim, only caught glimpses of her eyes but they were sexy, couldn't tell color. I love the smile. Would be 8 but a 7.5.
* She seems like she would love to have fun and loved the fact that I approached her like she had been waiting for me all day. Could be a fun one, and has that innocent girl look that just wants to get f*cked.
* Just walked up to her and her friend at the beach and did a bit of light talking for probably 5 minutes. Got their numbers obviously after they had told me they'd love to come party with me. They're from out of town, Fleming Island or something on the other side of Orange Park. Worth it.

Katie
* Age: 16, Short dirty blonde dreds, cute as hell with blue eyes. Very short, probably 5" a foot shorter, NICE ass though small tits. Very slim and petite though shakes her ass so.... *drool*
* She's a bit lonely I think and for that is very horny, and is attracted to me mostly physically. A fun person though smokes a lot of reefer.
* I've always wanted to bang her brains out, though I've never had the chance. She's cool to chill with though I don't like to smoke weed anymore so we don't have too much in common because that's pretty much all she does. We both love the beach though and to chill there, and she lives down the street. She wants to hang out by ourselves next week.

Kristen
* Age: 19, short brown hair/brown eyes like Ally McBeal look, haven't seen her body in a bathing suit but she looks like it's nice, probably a C bra. Not too slim not too thick.
* She seems like a self concious woman that never is satisfied with herself. She's nice but talks a lot.
* Junior in college, she was a ****tail waitress at my work which is where I met her, works for some sales company until 5pm. She offered her number to me to call her sometime, and I know I threw all the right moves but she's so damn busy all the time it will be hard to wine and dine her. I need some help on what to do with this one, I'm not very good with the psyke of older women- just with their vaginas.

Ambra
* Age: 20, blonde hair blue eyes typical slutty looking girl u see on the beach, a little over 5 foot, tan.
* She's wild, crazy, doesn't put out, loves to hang out and party with me, and honestly I don't know what's going on in her head.
* She works at a seafood res, and I met her at a bar. I hung out with her all day at the beach and had a blast after she partied with me and spent the night in my bed, though we didn't hook up (was too drunk and didn't want to ruin my game).

Elizabeth
* Age: 18, slim, pretty but with freckles, pale complexion. Blonde, blue eyes.
* Funny, good personality but seems a little shy
* Met at work in early May and her and her mom were just all over me. They're throwing a party they want me to come to on the 29th of May. I have no feelings towards this girl, but she'll hook me up with her friends.

Frances
* Age: 21, very athletic swimmer, blonde/brown eyes, and oh man- she's a 9.
* She has one hell of a power trip on herself and thinks she's the best at everything.
* Met her at a beach club when working out and she ended up coming to a bar with my friend Grant and I. We got a bit tipsy, went on a lone swim on the beach where I made out with her for a while, but she played major hard to get. I need to learn how to seduce these older women better. I drank a little too much and made a fool out of myself, but she wants me to take her to lunch and help her get a job. I've never had to work long term game on a girl that old other than to just meet her and skeet her. I would want a relationship with this girl if I had the balls- she took her shirt off and went swimming with me and is the best kisser. I have to figure out how to keep her interested.

Caty
* Age: 15, pretty smile, decent body, looks like the girl from swimfan but with brown hair/blue eyes. A 7.5.
* Easy to impress and laughs at most things I say. She seems like a fun person to hang out with.
* Met her setting up for a community service event, learned she was a softmoore in high school, likes to party, and I called her last night and made a date for Thursday- if it's short I need to remember to learn her interests and hobbies so I can set up a tight second date and go for a close (hey, what's the fun in sleeping with a girl on the first date where I could lose interest?)

Brandy
* I would be intimidated by her if I was her age, but I'm not so I can charm her pretty well. She seems very shy though the kind of shy that's just scared because she sees me as mysterious.
* Met also at the community service event, she's a sophmoore as well at a different high school, and I'm not sure how good of friends she is with Caty, which could be hazardous. She gave me HER number without me asking for it, though I was about to before she did. Haven't been able to get a hold of her because I didn't call her until last night for the first time. I feel an attraction to her for some reason, and it feels weird- like she has a boyfriend but she likes me better so she's into me. Odd.

Here it is, got to go get more numbers because a few of these are bound to fail until I get more experiance. Hope this is inspiring because I'm inspiring myself by writing it. (None of this gets in the way of my school or work by the way, I'm focused though having some fun on the side u know)

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so what do you want from us

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the detailed descriptions i think he wants me to drive up there and spit some game. Sounds like theres quite a few females in St. Aug!

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so the point of this was to inspire? Well, it is pretty inspiring I suppose, because at the very least it shows what a Don Juan is capable of. You got all those digits, and across such a wide age range...15 to 21, that's almost a 7 year gap. Fairly impressive, especially with the older chicks. Since I am also 18, it gives me a good idea of what I am capable of.

I think there might be a little boasting here too...;)

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not afraid of testosterone, right?

I'm acually shaking at the knees when I talk to some of these women, but the only thing that keeps me cool is to develop confidence. I was aiming for inspiration to follow the DJ Boot camp but I guess I'm about as inspiring as a rock. Oh well, **** it- I'm going to continue to improve myself, though I won't start topics- peace.

Also, thx for feedback.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, next time put an intro in saying why