“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Who do u think is obligated to pay for a date?

dip

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
900
Reaction score
0
Location
nu juru
the man should pay for the first date...if she insists on paying, tell her to pay for the next date to insure a next date
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Location
3154
if you condition her well enough, and she just lusts over you (where she should be, demmit) she'll payfor herself AND you, and that's a good deal my friends:D
 
Top