Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who discovered this website while still in high school

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I discovered this website in 2000 maybe 2001 and let me tell you it has been a roller coaster went to my high school reunion not too long ago. Most of my guy friends are overweight married or divorced as long as some of my female friends. Was a total simp beta whatever you want to call it in high school. Didn't start dating till I was 18. And like a lot of things I wish I would have found out about the site earlier my question is how many of you discovered this website in high school and how has it affected you in a positive way?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be curious to read about this as well.

Forums like this were way after my time. With my mother being a psychologist, I did spend some of my teenage years pulling books off her shelf to read about female/sexual behavior. I still ended up making the usual share of blunders.

To be honest, part of me is glad that I didn't have an ultra-awareness until later.
Oh sure, I got blindsided several times. And I wonder what it would have been like to have been knowledgeable enough to avoid it. But on the other hand, during my youth there was also an innocence, newness and excitement that would have been lost.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's just somethings you gotta learn from experience. You can study material online all day but until you see how real people react to your actions, you won't learn .

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been here since 2007. I was 18 then, I'm 32 now. Sometimes I go back and read my old posts and just think "what the f*ck was I thinking"..

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's just somethings you gotta learn from experience. You can study material online all day but until you see how real people react to your actions, you won't learn .
Absolutely correct, I discovered the red pill and the pick up community when I was 14, but without the experience and intelligence that comes with age, the knowledge didn't help me at all. I had all the tools to cook up a successful life, but I lacked the humility and discipline needed to see things through.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't discover this site while in high school.

In the second week of college, there was an incident with a woman that left me utterly confused. I went to the internet and discovered Doc Love and The System. I couldn't stop reading all weekend. I started reading as much pickup and seduction as I could find. I later discovered David DeAngelo, heard about Mystery and "The Game" not long after Strauss' book was released. In the early 2010s, I discovered Chateau Heartiste, the Roosh blog, and read Roosh's "Bang" and "Day Bang".

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discovered this site in 02.... it was like the veil was lifted... I was 21 and immediately went out and started practicing.