Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

which pro-hormone is better

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i need help from people who have had experiences from at least one of these 3 prohormones: androstenedione, 5-diol, 4-diol. im trying to start with one of these then im gonna go on to 1-ad. so help a n**** out.:cool:

Soshyopathe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're a real man, you'll take bustassterione-4 and hardworkedine-5. I guess it's the puss-route for you?

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
please dont reply to my post unless u know what ur talking about . u still gotta work out hard for it to have any effects theres no miracle drug where u just sit on your ass and watch opra and at the same time u gain muscle. its merely a supplement to help gain muscle just like protien

Last edited:

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very briefly: Avoid "5" compounds and "dione" compounds. Thus, 4-androstenediol with the 1-AD.

Last edited:

White Ninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, but if you have to ask that question you're not ready to take prohormones. You should only take them:

1. Once you've reached your natural muscular growth potential
2. Once you've reached your natural skeletal growth potential (after your growth plates fuse)
3. If you're at least 20-21
4. If your diet and routine are perfect
5. After you've done at least a few months of research

I would advise you not to take them, but if you're going to anyway, at least do some research on them. Go here , it's a start.

K-Daddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Although Big Cat's article is a little dated, it's still a decent place to start. The guys are right, though; do your homework before you start messing with your hormones. Lurk around on sites like avantlabs.com, anabolicminds.com, and if you must, bodybuilding.com *cringes*. Don't expect others to do your research for you.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by White Ninja
No offense, but if you have to ask that question you're not ready to take prohormones. You should only take them:

1. Once you've reached your natural muscular growth potential
2. Once you've reached your natural skeletal growth potential (after your growth plates fuse)
3. If you're at least 20-21
4. If your diet and routine are perfect
5. After you've done at least a few months of research

I would advise you not to take them, but if you're going to anyway, at least do some research on them. Go here , it's a start.
Allow me to point that you're body keeps growing and developping untill you're about 25 (I'm talking bones etc..)