"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Which is the most influential article on the bible/the forums?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
5
Age
44
Location
Eire
Name the one article that has had the BIGGEST effect on you!

Pook - Be a Man would be one of my favs!

Also which article would be the best for changing your life (e.g. nothing to do with women!) - all of em?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Pook's "Secret of the Jerk" is one of my favs. If you really want good reading, though, leave the Bible for a second and check out some of Allen Thompson's pieces under "Articles" on the main page. :)
 

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
338
Reaction score
14
I love the Pookster and it is a tuff call, but I will have to go with

"Destroying Social Phobias" by Mr. Fingers

While many posts have given me an occasional mood boost and valuable insights, no other post has changed my life like this one.

Mr. Fingers = :cool:
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Pook's Be A Man, I'd get that sh*t tatooed on me if it wasn't secret.
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
Allen Thompson's ...

... "Kiss of Death" on the articles page. It's a classic, and yes, it helped turn my life around.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top