Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Which haircut should I get? *Pictures*

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright so here's the deal. I got hired a couple days ago at a grocery store and I start next week. But I have to get a haircut or they won't hire me. The rule is that hair can't be longer than the bottom of the ear on the sides and well, mine is. So here are few pictures of how my hair has looked in the past year. I like it best now, so I was thinking of maybe just getting a shorter version of what I have, but I want your input about what you think looks best to suit my face type. You don't need to choose one of these, but if you don't please be specific and provide a picture if possible. On to the pictures:

March 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
April 2005 (This is how it looks now)

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you live? The hair rule is rather ridiculous if you ask me. What is the big deal with a male having long hair?

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I live near Seattle, WA. Yea the hair rule really sucks, but I also really need the job. Sometimes you've just gotta give in. I shouldn't have to get it cut more than about 3/4 of an inch so it's not too big of a deal. I guess they think it looks more professional if you have short hair but I think it's a bunch of bull.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
MARCH 2004 is the haircut you should have

your current hairstyle looks "sloppy" or juvenile, they want you to look more like "gentleman" not a skate boarder.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have a longer face so the long hair works, no offence but you look like a geek in the other pics, except the second so go with that if you have to cut it. In your latest you look mroe layed back and relaxed

FL BOY

Don Juan
Reaction score
U look a million times better right now so if u have to cut it try to cut it a little shorter but same stlye. Or use the 2nd pic.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'd get a haircut to keep my job as a doctor or something. Getting a haircut for working a minimum-wage job is a little drastic if you ask me. You should try applying somewhere else.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even better than a haircut:
http://www.skinnyguy.net/
Start working out man, you're skinny as hell.

Oh yeah, the haircut...

It grew out at about the same length in every place. This is what makes it look geeky.

First, the parts of hair on the side of your head are sticking 0utwards (wtf, ******ds is censored?). That's a female hairstyle.
Second, the pony over the top of your head is probably a good idea, considering the length of your face. However, if you can get rid of it, do so.
Last, try looking online for some hairstyles that you like, then print them and go to the hairdresser and ask if they can do that to you. (Beware! Your face is long, so you need to keep that in the back of your head. A long face is not a bad thing, it's just something you have and have to work with)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright thanks for the input guys. I'm probably going to get about the same style, but a little shorter. I-am-someone, you were talking about it growing out at the same length and it sticking ******ds on the sides. Well how should it be? Like where should it be shorter and how much compared to the rest? And if you guys have any good hairstyles for people with "long" faces please tell me about them. Thanks again.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cut it so that it's layered. That way you can keep long hair. Plus it'll go with your head shape.

Is your hair red? It's hard to tell...

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I don't really know about this layering stuff, so if I just go into the barbershop and tell them that I want it layered will they know what to do? I go to a relatively upscale barbershop rather than a hairstylist and I'm not going to change that anytime soon as my dad is good friends with the owner. Also how long should my bangs be? I like them down to my eyebrows better than really short like in the other pictures and I think it looks retarded if they're in between. Yea my hair's kind of a strawberry blondish color. It looks blond when it's short and red when it's long.

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright I've decided to keep longer instead of shorter. I tried to get my hair to look like I sort of want it and I wanted to know what you thought about it?

Hair

Obviously it won't be as messy as in the picture and the white blotch is blocking out hair so you can sort of tell what it will look like when cut. That's just the general idea that I was thinking of. It can still be changed as I'm not getting it cut until Monday/Tuesday. PLEASE give suggestions and tell me about this layering stuff. Thanks.