Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where to start?

ImpulsiveTraveler

Reaction score
Hey all,

Some background on me. Mid 30s Asian living in a major metropolitan area. Broke up with a long term girlfriend about a year ago and having some trouble getting back into dating. I consider myself to be about average in terms of physical attractiveness but well above average in terms of personality and excellent in terms of success (income around $2,000,000 a year right now).

I've tried various dating apps but I think my appearance makes it difficult for me to get dates with quality women. I'm in pretty good shape right now (about 12% body fat with decent muscle mass) but the face isn't great lol. The girls that I have gone on dates with have almost always been interested in a second date/long term relationship.

I guess I'm not sure where to look for single women outside of online channels. Do people still go to bars/clubs to pick up girls these days?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I think my stats are like:

Looks: 5/10
Income: 10/10
Game Post Open: 8/10
Game Pre Open: 0/10

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your social network like?

ImpulsiveTraveler

Reaction score
What's your social network like?
Pretty poor. Most of my close friends are far away from me right now. My coworkers at my previous job were all much younger or much older than me and now I'm in a position of power over most of the young guys at my firm. I'm not sure how to start building up a social network right now. In college and in my first few jobs out of college it was always easy since everyone was basically around the same age.

I think finding more friends may also have some other benefits since right now I get pretty lonely on the nights when I don't have dates lined up. The sad thing is I don't feel excited about most of these dates but sometimes it's better than being alone.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty poor. Most of my close friends are far away from me right now. My coworkers at my previous job were all much younger or much older than me and now I'm in a position of power over most of the young guys at my firm. I'm not sure how to start building up a social network right now. In college and in my first few jobs out of college it was always easy since everyone was basically around the same age.

I think finding more friends may also have some other benefits since right now I get pretty lonely on the nights when I don't have dates lined up. The sad thing is I don't feel excited about most of these dates but sometimes it's better than being alone.
Well I had to start over in a new city a couple of years ago. I started off by going to sports bars and making friends with the bartenders and some of the guy patrons. Eventually it led to me hanging out with some of these patrons and being introduced into their social circles which in turn allowed me to meet women. I'd say go that route first.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You make more money in a month or two than I have made in my entire life. With cash to burn like that, you can take up any hobby or sport that you want to. Friendships, and often good relationships, are based on common interests. So go out on these lonely nights, and pursue an interest.

EmotionalGeek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendships, and often good relationships, are based on common interests. So go out on these lonely nights, and pursue an interest.
That's so true but there is downside to this. You build some frendship around some activities then when activities ends e.g. due to seasonality friendship also end because you met each other only during these activities. Also find and activity that will allow some time for talking e.g. you take turns on activity so in mean time you can speak with other people.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

Some background on me. Mid 30s Asian living in a major metropolitan area. Broke up with a long term girlfriend about a year ago and having some trouble getting back into dating. I consider myself to be about average in terms of physical attractiveness but well above average in terms of personality and excellent in terms of success (income around $2,000,000 a year right now).

I've tried various dating apps but I think my appearance makes it difficult for me to get dates with quality women. I'm in pretty good shape right now (about 12% body fat with decent muscle mass) but the face isn't great lol. The girls that I have gone on dates with have almost always been interested in a second date/long term relationship.

I guess I'm not sure where to look for single women outside of online channels. Do people still go to bars/clubs to pick up girls these days?

I kind of remember myself here back when I was single, but from what I see you are more in shape than what I use , here are some tips that some of them worked for me :
1- Make sure people sense your high income ,go by Rolex , wear some luxury brands.
2- be a little arrogant when you talk with a new woman , that indicate status as long as you dont come as pretending . practce with MC Donald workers how to talk with them while you are aloof or on arrogant edge .
3- it seem you are employee, one of the problems most of expos and morning activities will be hard to attend , try to take one month off and attend city activities .
4- try striking conversation in book store or other places with women.
5- add women who look good to your facebook

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

There's a black pill video on Asians.

Do not watch it. Its even got a Asian male model saying how ****ty his tinder experience is. Is there some truth? Maybe. Maybe not.

2mill salary and single? You should jus
wikd out. Single, millionaire and no kids mid 30s? You're living the dream.

Read the rational male. Check rsd inner circle. Ho out. Approach women. Hell, fo a boot camp. Travel. Live it up.

ImpulsiveTraveler

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I really appreciate the advice. Thank you guys also for being open minded about my situation. I didn't grow up with a lot of money and if I had heard someone with money complain about their life I would have told them to STFU and suck it up. I know it's not really rational but some days the loneliness feels oppressive and impossible to overcome.

I think I'll start by trying some more group oriented activities and finding more friends. It sounds like a good base to start to build from and I think even if I don't meet any women I should still be happier.

I think working on a new persona and perhaps attending a bootcamp might be a good call too. Who knows, maybe I'll meet one of you guys there lol.

I've actually read The Rational Male and I think the main issue with being well off and not super physically attractive is that a lot of the sex with women can feel super transactional. I guess I should work on my game though and see if I can change that. I suppose there are a lot of relatively unattractive athletes out there that still have plenty of women chasing them. I feel like a big part of that is the mystique of having that type of job though.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I really appreciate the advice. Thank you guys also for being open minded about my situation. I didn't grow up with a lot of money and if I had heard someone with money complain about their life I would have told them to STFU and suck it up. I know it's not really rational but some days the loneliness feels oppressive and impossible to overcome.

I think I'll start by trying some more group oriented activities and finding more friends. It sounds like a good base to start to build from and I think even if I don't meet any women I should still be happier.

I think working on a new persona and perhaps attending a bootcamp might be a good call too. Who knows, maybe I'll meet one of you guys there lol.

I've actually read The Rational Male and I think the main issue with being well off and not super physically attractive is that a lot of the sex with women can feel super transactional. I guess I should work on my game though and see if I can change that. I suppose there are a lot of relatively unattractive athletes out there that still have plenty of women chasing them. I feel like a big part of that is the mystique of having that type of job though.
You need to find women that can appreciate that SMV you get from your work.

Demography is imo underated in dating, if you get a chance check out Mark Mason Models there is a chapter on it, thats the guy who wrote The suble art of not giving a ****.

So idk id try to do more social things that are related to your work/position, convention, seminar etc

I also strongly suggest getting
The Tactical Guide to Women: How Men Can Manage Risk in Dating and Marriage by Shawn T Smith

With your career you got a lot to lose if you choose the wrong women and sometime lack of options make you choose the wrong one.

AlphaSoldier

Don Juan
Reaction score
With that amount of $$$, I'd buy a Ferrari or any other supercar, and I'd go out on weekends for meet-ups with fellow enthusiasts. That should make you some friends.

Also you can meet a ton of chicks in dance lessons, book clubs, etc.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with the Rolex. Social Circle will be your bread and butter. If you really want gold diggers from online you can put a Ferrari pic up hah
Women always want some value whether it is look , money, status. he is better to use all his power than keep it jaded there