“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Where to go to clean up your style

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Recently here I changed my style. I used to like i was going out to shoot hoops, every where I went. Going to the mall? T-shirt, basketball shorts, and basketball shoes. Going to the movies? Same thing. How about school? You betchya.
Then I got a clue. I looked like crap in all of that stuff. Sure, theres the preppy style. I don't like that. Then theres the metrosexual thing. Thats just not for me. Then theres that "thugg" style. Uh uh. So I figured, why not make it casual, yet dressy and stylish all in one.
This isn't another "do this and this and this and this to look good" article. This is an article telling you where you can find some clothes that fit the type I mentioned.


Kohl's - They have a nice selection of jeans, but I only found a couple that looked clean cut and didn't have all those extra pockets and such. I found some Polo Jeans that have a slight fade on the thigh that look pretty decent. Also, I found some Croft and Barrow polo shirts that I liked and some light blue plaid shirts by Urban Pipeline that gave it a little more of a casual look.

JCPenny - One of the few stores who have white jeans. White jeans can go good with darker colored shoes and shirts or lighter shirts and shoes.

Burlington Coat Factory - Not a huge selection, But I found some great shirts. Some are casual and the one I'm wearing at this moment is more of a dressy type. Also, I found some decently priced belts that I liked.

I can guarantee there are other stores that have clothes like this. If I had pictures I would definitely show them to you. Granted this isnt a great post, it's just giving you a basic idea of where to find some of these classy yet casual clothes. Chicks love them.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top