Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where my online players at?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys been scoring lately? I did this new girl about 2 weeks ago, but I’ve been in a dry spell ever since. What causes these dry spells?

Some days I’ll get no IM’s on Yahoo! Then, another day, all the girls come out of the woodwork wanting to meet up. WTF? Is it the weather? Or ???

Before I forget, as many of you mature bros already know, dating online is like shooting fish in a barrel! I love it because it’s a faster means to an end! I invite all you peeps to join me at my new site to discuss internet dating and younger girls.

http://www.tenderz.net/forum/

A-Unit
Alpine
Aztec
Barbillus
Big Pappy
Buck Toff
Cleatus VanDamme
Dark Nimbus
Derekflint
Disciple
Dietzcoi
Don Juanabbe
DonRob
Francisco d'Anconia
frivolousz21
Gipper
Helter Skelter
Jay Gatsby
KC_Seductive
Lost In Translation
Metaphysical_lover
MindOverMatter
Marcopolo
Mr.Bates
MRomeo99
NewMan
PocoDiablo
PuertoRican_Lover
Pugsley_f5
Realnycguy
Ricky
Rollo Tomassi
Snatchmaster
Swampwiz
ShortTimer
Slickster
smoke city
Soma
Tao of Steve
TooColdUlrick
Walden
Xblitz44x
Zentraveller

I’d love to see all you there!!

Sorry if I forgot anyone, everyone is welcome!

Cheers!

Eric

Last edited:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really should give this a try. My profile has been on MySpace for ages now, but I've never sent or replied to any mails.

I certainly don't view Internet dating with the same stigma as some people because it's proven to work, but I admit that I feel kind of weird about chatting up someone I've not met in person.

Do you guys start out heavy and flirtatious and meet with the idea of getting it on, or do you arrange to meet up as friends and see how it goes?