"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Where it all begins

Enigma2517

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
The first thing to do is to change your mind about the meaning of this personal exposure. Think in terms of adventure instead of ego humiliation. If you can't think that way, you might as well throw passion and romance right out the window, because your anxieties will prevent anything glorious from happening with anyone. The risks of exposing your feelings are intrinsic to dating, courtship, romance, passion, mundane and cosmic sex, and devoted commitment.
Why the hell am I such a wuss? Anybody have an herbal formula for making your balls drop? Haha kidding

But honestly, I tried searching and I found some excellent techniques. But what I really need to do is just stop being so depressed and wimpy. Everyday is just a living hell I can't stand. And of course all my friends have hott girls they bang. That helps.

Please...anybody?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Balanced

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Hey, I recomend reading the bible. Work on self improvement and realize you stumbled upon something alot of men haven't. Take advantage of that and learn it all.
 

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Dang man, you sound like the 16 year old version of me. It will get better..read up on the Bible, and don't be afraid to ask questions. It's your life, and you coming here is just the beginning. You've already made the notion that you want to improve just by coming here. You have to take those baby steps though. Improvement is everything. I wish you the best of luck
 

Izo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 13, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Hawaii
If you think you're a wimp, work out or go run, that should help. What you have to do is determine WHY you are so depressed and what you can do to change it. You should also change your thinking. Every day should be a better day because you are a better person with every experience.
If you want to increase your confidence, maybe you should try talking with those girls that your friends are banging. Have fun with them, that might boost your confidence, but don't lose any friends in the process.
And there must be SOMETHING you can do that takes your mind off of depression. Anything that keeps you occupied. If you don't try to cure yourself of your depression, it won't get any better. Read something funny, or watch something funny. Rent the movie "Airplane" or "Rat Race." Funny sh1t man. And don't forget to take RISKS. Not stupid risks, but do something new/different every day. And read "Weapons of Mass Seduction" by Fingers. it's super fkn long but it's good sh1t. Hope this helps.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Enigma2517
But what I really need to do is just stop being so depressed and wimpy.
The First step is admitting you have a problem.

The second step is understanding the problem:
Depression, this can be caused by a poor self image, you must look at yourself long and hard, Figure out things you dislike about your self, along with, and more importantly, things you do like about yourself. Once you have found the things you do like learn to emphasize those points. And The things you don't like learn to change, one of which is your:
"Wimpy"ness, this can be caused due to a feeling of insecurity, this is often from judging yourself on the appearance of others, hence your next comment.
Originally posted by Enigma2517
Everyday is just a living hell I can't stand. And of course all my friends have hott girls they bang. That helps.
Who cares who your "friends" bang, are they you? No. Have they gone through the same things you have? No. Everyones different, and trust me, you're better than them. You know you are, why won't you just admit it? Who cares if they've had sex, "Its really not that different". So why do you place such an emphasis on it? Don't, it will help. Emphasize your strong points, and look at their flaws, whatever you can do to get a better self image.

What I did, after reading Pooks - Be a Man!, is i went in the mirror, looked at myself, and just sat there saying "I'm the man, I'm the great catch, I'm prince mother ****ing charming, every girl wants me, everybody loves me" I did this for a good half hour and after a while I began to believe it, No not that, instead i began to realize the truth(That the matrix has you, lol j/k), but that i was all those things. I was just always to ashamed of myself. After realizing i shouldn't compare myself to other people, i'm not them, hell i'm better than they are.

We've all been where you are, living in a literal hell, but you know what helped us? The site, the forums, the bible, and most of all each other. When we've been down, its a lot easier talking to people who understand what we're going through. Plus we can put blinders over our eyes, and the people here have helped take them away, shown us an answer we couldn't see, even though we realize how obvious it was.

That is the joy of this site. Welcome :D I hope you enjoy the journey as much as we have. Because its more than a site, its a journey to the rest of your life.

--Vincent
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top