“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Where do you find time? ...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
It's a well known recommendation to date more than one subject simultaneously. How many of you with real career jobs actually get time to do this? My weekends are mostly booked with my mates, and it's probably the only time to squeeze a date. Even then there's only time to do one date a week as during weekdays it would be just to much. How do you manage it?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
I wonder myself. I'm a senior engineering student and most of my time is spent in school, playing sports and playing guitar. I rarely get the chance to sit back and relax.
 

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
889
Reaction score
2
Age
60
Location
Tennessee
I'm a full-time Mechanical Engineer and I''ve been able to keep three "plates" spinning at once.

You have to plan a little bit ahead and not let the chick dictate the schedule. If her interest is high enough, you can do it. Of course, three months is about as long as I could pull it off, but I successfully weeded two of the flakes out.

Gipper
 

St_Joey

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Gipper, you're a man modeled after my own heart.

I keep an Excel spreadsheet on my laptop -- where I met them, what they do, where they're from, jokes that went over well, their birthdays, recent memorable dates, menstrual cycles, sexual preferences (spit/swallow/dodge, etc.) the works.

I couldn't have pulled this off in school.

I'm an MBA (International Finance) -- interestingly, I was an engineer (BSME) like both of you. I just got promoted to a cush executive-level job, which helps, *and* I play in a band -- a top-notch rockbilly/swing band, that packs clubs around the state -- a couple weekends a month. I am juggling two f-ckbuddies ( casual calls -- once a month maybe), & am working the angles on two recent acquisitions that I found interesting, and just picked up a potential blind date yesterday and two more numbers last night.

You make the time.

AND -- this is important -- you get picky. The pickier you get, the more they will come to you, and the pickier you can be. Sounds lame, but it works. If a girl sees a hot chick having fun with you, you are money in the bank. (Doesn't matter if you're not tapping the girl you're having fun with; other girls always assume the worst.)

When I'm not working -- hell, even when I *am* working -- I'm emailing, calling, checking my calendar (and my spreadsheet) and planning out my month.

None of these "relationships" work out for more than a couple of months but hey, who's counting? Every couple of months I cool it off, maybe date one girl, maybe none -- claim that "work" is keeping me busy. No one gets too close, and no one gets hurt.

No one gets laid every night of the week. That's not my goal. I don't have the strength, and I'd probably go crazy and/or catch something. But dating hot girls is my hobby.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I try to see different women every other night. Then either during the day or the evening on the weekend. You do need to have your act together with scheduling because it can become tiring.

Hopefully you are in contact with at least a couple of women who don't mind just hanging out at your place (or hers) after work during the week. That can work out as an additional recuperative day. Hell, even have them bring over dinner or cook for you! ;)
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top