Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where do you find time? ...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a well known recommendation to date more than one subject simultaneously. How many of you with real career jobs actually get time to do this? My weekends are mostly booked with my mates, and it's probably the only time to squeeze a date. Even then there's only time to do one date a week as during weekdays it would be just to much. How do you manage it?

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder myself. I'm a senior engineering student and most of my time is spent in school, playing sports and playing guitar. I rarely get the chance to sit back and relax.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a full-time Mechanical Engineer and I''ve been able to keep three "plates" spinning at once.

You have to plan a little bit ahead and not let the chick dictate the schedule. If her interest is high enough, you can do it. Of course, three months is about as long as I could pull it off, but I successfully weeded two of the flakes out.

Gipper

St_Joey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gipper, you're a man modeled after my own heart.

I keep an Excel spreadsheet on my laptop -- where I met them, what they do, where they're from, jokes that went over well, their birthdays, recent memorable dates, menstrual cycles, sexual preferences (spit/swallow/dodge, etc.) the works.

I couldn't have pulled this off in school.

I'm an MBA (International Finance) -- interestingly, I was an engineer (BSME) like both of you. I just got promoted to a cush executive-level job, which helps, *and* I play in a band -- a top-notch rockbilly/swing band, that packs clubs around the state -- a couple weekends a month. I am juggling two f-ckbuddies ( casual calls -- once a month maybe), & am working the angles on two recent acquisitions that I found interesting, and just picked up a potential blind date yesterday and two more numbers last night.

You make the time.

AND -- this is important -- you get picky. The pickier you get, the more they will come to you, and the pickier you can be. Sounds lame, but it works. If a girl sees a hot chick having fun with you, you are money in the bank. (Doesn't matter if you're not tapping the girl you're having fun with; other girls always assume the worst.)

When I'm not working -- hell, even when I *am* working -- I'm emailing, calling, checking my calendar (and my spreadsheet) and planning out my month.

None of these "relationships" work out for more than a couple of months but hey, who's counting? Every couple of months I cool it off, maybe date one girl, maybe none -- claim that "work" is keeping me busy. No one gets too close, and no one gets hurt.

No one gets laid every night of the week. That's not my goal. I don't have the strength, and I'd probably go crazy and/or catch something. But dating hot girls is my hobby.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I try to see different women every other night. Then either during the day or the evening on the weekend. You do need to have your act together with scheduling because it can become tiring.

Hopefully you are in contact with at least a couple of women who don't mind just hanging out at your place (or hers) after work during the week. That can work out as an additional recuperative day. Hell, even have them bring over dinner or cook for you! ;)