"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Where do you boys do your approaches?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Face the Jury, BuddyPic, Hot or Not..so many beauitful ladies. Though when it comes to finding that standard where I live, I can't. I honestly even at the mall on a Saturday, will find one attractive girl for every 15 I see. That ratio sucks ass.

Where do you guys do your approaches?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Where do you live? I feel your pain man...there aint no women around here...either that or I just have no idea where to find them. I've tried everything - there just isn't anywhere to find women in this damn city.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by triple_ultima
Where do you live? I feel your pain man...there aint no women around here...either that or I just have no idea where to find them. I've tried everything - there just isn't anywhere to find women in this damn city.
And even if we find someone they're all choloed out. Freiking mexicans
 

Capt.Jack Sparrow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
853
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Location
Fontana, California
Hey.. not all mexicans are 'choloed' out. I'm mexican myself and I'm skater/rocker/punker type of guy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2002
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
Location
Utah
hey, take what you've got dude. 15:1 may seem horrible to you, but around here, the mall is full of a bunch of stupid little early junior high kids and girls with boyfriends. there is nowhere around here to pick up chicks once school's out. just get out there and make as many new friends as possible, because in doing so you'll eventually meet someone who knows a few available hotties. it worked for me.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by kevbo
hey, take what you've got dude. 15:1 may seem horrible to you, but around here, the mall is full of a bunch of stupid little early junior high kids and girls with boyfriends. there is nowhere around here to pick up chicks once school's out. just get out there and make as many new friends as possible, because in doing so you'll eventually meet someone who knows a few available hotties. it worked for me.
Yea good idea. I see alot of amazing 20-25 year olds but at 5.7 and with my stocky build (I weightlift), these girls have major shields up. Plus the fact that their 5-10 years older, haha.

Oh well, I'll keep looking :)
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
Originally posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow
Hey.. not all mexicans are 'choloed' out. I'm mexican myself and I'm skater/rocker/punker type of guy.
Oh no! Someone call the Politically Correct Gestapo! Vincent was referring to all the mexicans in our town...and believe me, you will be hard pressed to find any that aren't stereotypical. I'm sure they exist, but I think they hide under the same rocks that all the attractive, available girls hide under.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
You kids and your fighting. Haha
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top