Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Where are my Nuttz ?!

KrazyInsane

Reaction score
FrIDGiNg AAA ! dangit !!!!!!!!!!!!

k, look, im not nervous talking to girls or anything, and ive been cool around other girls ive had a thing for,,,, BUT SHIIIAAAGHT !
...this girl right now, like everytime we talk i start blushing like krazy, its annoying as hell, shes noted it as "cute", but even if it is, i think id come out a lot stronger to her if i didnt blush so i wouldnt be coming off as some no confidence loser, which i have TONS of, some people might say i have too much, anyways, what can i do to get rid of this gaaay redness that comes about when im trying to do my thang ????

THANK YOU ! and yeah im new YAY...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between your leggz dangling from your penis !?

Yeah,

The reason you start blushing around this senorita is because you are attracted to her, a little too much. Doesn't mean in love, but maybe a small crush or at least some damn fluttering excitement around her, keep those nuttz that you are looking for in check. I've ƒucked up a #close w/ a chick a couple months ago by all of the sudden blushing after she gives me her #, how retarded is that? Needless to say that didn't go anywhere. Anyway, keep your balls in check. And "cute" does not mean "hot" or "I wan't him." Strive for su'm else.

KrazyInsane

Reaction score
thanx for the reply,

man, i know "cute" doesnt mean that, i wanna be hearing, " your good looking, attractive, hott," something of that level but it hasnt happened yet.

No tips on how to kill this ish though ? some guy is bagging on me when im talking around her, that helps a little, to get over it and not let it keep happening,

heh, anyway i could use this to my advantage ? "maaaan IT IS HOTT !! can u get a little farther away from me please ? cuz ur just making things worse "

KrazyInsane

Reaction score
HAHAHA biatches, i found my ballz !

alright, its cool with her now, thanks for not replying all of you.