Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you've already written her off...

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight, there's this chick(a sophomore, I'm a senior) I see everyday at lunch. No way to put other than she's fine. Her and her friends sit at the table right next to mine, and they're circular, and the way we sit I end up facing her a lot of the time.

I wanted it as soon as I saw it. Started making eye contact with her, before long I began to say Hi in the hallway whenever I'd pass her(which isn't often). One day a couple months ago after I said Hi and got a Hey in return, I said "It's Jared by the way" or something like that, and she said "ok" and left. I figured she had a low interest level and pretty much forgot about the whole thing, move on to my next target, right?

For the last 6 weeks, we still kinda made eye contact but I didn't think much of it, as I was concentrating on somebody else. However, about a week ago I was standing in line for lunch and her and her best friend come in to the cafeteria and get right behind me in line. Again, don't think much of it, big deal. Then I hear her best friend say somethin like "I might be back..." and leaves to get in a different line. I had a physics test right after lunch and didn't have a friggin clue what was goin on in class, so I was kinda concentrating on physics, not talkin to her. When we get to the front of the line, she's like "what kinda cheese is that" and I'm thinkin who the f*ck cares, it's cheese...and told her "I think it's mozzerella". Once I sat down after we paid, I started think she must've been really desperate to think of something to say to me if she brings up f*ckin cheese.

Anyway, the eye contact's still there. I haven't more than what I said above in about 6 weeks. Before I was sure she's got no interest, but now I'm startin to wonder if I shouldn't give it a try.

No big deal if the consensus here is nobody thinks she's interested, but she'd be a great f*ck. Let me get some opinions on what you all think, and if you need some more details of the situation, either post back or IM me, AIM's the same as my SN.

Egyptian dude 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo sup jared, long time no talk eh...?

anyways about your problem, it could be just that she wanted to know what type of cheese it was lol, but the more convincing scenario is when she blew you off in the hall, she expected you to become a wuss/AFC type of guy, but you didnt and that got her thinkin about you, and when she saw you in line, she told her friend to get lost so she can talk to you without making it seem so obvious, when she saw that you were about to leave teh line, she made a desperate scramble to say sumthin to u so you notice her.. i say show a lil interes and talk to her a few more times in teh hallway and see how she responds.. i think youcan take it by yourself from there... best of luck~!~

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know Egyptian, see my problem is...

On one hand, I feel like she blew me off back in February and I got disrespected, plus I sensed a low interest level.

On the other hand, maybe it's just in my head but I think she digs me for some reason or another.

It's not like we've had any conversations or anything, just a few casual hellos and some eye contact is about it.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey right now don't take anything seriously and instead of just making eye contact with her smile and say hi! Remember just staring won't get you anywhere and maybe talk to her in the hallway or I'm sure you will eventually get a chance to talk to her. Whatever the chance might be.. at this stage go for her step by step.