Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When your X knows she Phucked up

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys..I need advice...What do you do when your x calls you after 6 months and tells you that leaving was a huge mistake and wants to get back together?

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on the situation and details that you are keeping private I would say its up to you if you want to risk going through the same thing again with her. Shes already ****ed up once, you would always have to be wary with her. I'm not the type to completely disregard a person over one mistake, but if they mess with my emotions there is not much room for forgiveness. If the break up was bad I would tell her that she was right she did mess up. Then I would wish her luck in her future relationships and say goodbye.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I definately would NOT get back with her if it wasn't ended on good terms.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your question based on your post:

I would have no fvcking clue what to do.

We need WAY more info.

What did you say when she called up like that and where do things stand?

Who broke it up?
What happened?
What really happened (in DJ terms)?
What is she like.

Anyway, even if you can't provide answers, figure out where you stand in life now---without reference to her or anything. Are you better off now? Are you improving yourself? Are you enjoying life? Do you know where you're going?

Answer "no" to any of these and figure out why. The trap you set for yourself is thinking that the ex-GF would make it better. If she can't make it better, or if you could answer those questions positively, and still miss her just because she is who she is, MAYBE consider taking her back. Otherwise I would say no.

SPETSA

Don Juan
Reaction score
9 times out of 10, I would say no. Don't get back with her. But then again, I am not a very forgiving person. She made her bed now let her lie in it, especially after 6 months.
However, if you really feel that she is a genuine person, who is special to you and her intentions are sincere, then obviously seriously consider it.
In past relationships, where we split up, I cut off all contact with the girl. It helps in getting over and moving on. Some girls I started talking with again and we started dating again, and sure enough a few months down the road, the "I don't think this is going to work out" speech. So instead of putting myself through that bullsh!t for a second time, I pretty much go by one strike and your out.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T GET BACK WITH HER. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, DON'T EVER GET BACK WITH HER.

It makes you look WEAK, it gives her POWER over you, and power = control = HER relationship = HER rules.

OMFG don't make this mistake and say "yes" after 6 damn months of being apart. DON'T GIVE IN !! It's a freakin' TEST to see if you'll crawl back to her. If you will BELONG to her again.

WTF.. she gets ONE STRIKE in this game and she dumped you the FIRST time THAT WAS IT. YOu need to show her that you DON'T TAKE 5HIT LIKE THIS FROM ANYONE and that you've MOVED ON and DJed so many women that you've already forgotten her. SHE messed up, SHE'll have to deal with it.

If you can grab your balls and pull this off, you'll soon realize that YOU REALLY TRULY ABSOLUTELY ARE THE GUY ALL THE GIRLS WANT... why settle for old trash? YOU HAVE A LIFE. YOU DON'T NEED HER.

and for the last time if you get back with her, she will dump you again and again and again. GUARENTEED.

hope this helps.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Better idea,

Say that you don't want to just get back together, but you want to start over from day one again, dating each other again but not being exclusive, just to see how things go. Go on a date with her, test the vibe, that way you will be testing if she is good enough for you still and you can walk away if the going gets nasty. This will also let her know that you are not her subservient little *****.

Peace

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with bust.it

She's yesterdays news.

Don't let the shlut f*ck with your life.

CL

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by honeyshark
Better idea,

Say that you don't want to just get back together, but you want to start over from day one again, dating each other again but not being exclusive, just to see how things go.
I know from experience that this is impossible. "Starting over" is a excuse you give yourself for taking her back. Once you make a ripple you can't go back.

I respectfully disagree: DO NOT DO THIS.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been through the "second time around" 5hit twice. I've discovered if she ended it the first time, she'll end it the second time as well. It just doesn't fvcking work.

Yeah she fvcked up, make her remember her fvck up for the rest of her life - don't go back to her. She lost out.

Taking her back is like taking yesterday's stinky smelly garbage back into the house.

Go find yourself a better woman who doesn't fvck up.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make up sex is good... after that she'll focus in on exactly what it was that made the two of you break up before. Usually when they want you back they're running some game to get themselves back into a relationship where they had some control which they now miss.

I'd hit it and say that it isn't gonna work out. This saves you from making the same mistake twice.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the advice from bust.it and bungo, but I've got a little variant of what they said that you just might find interesting...
First, take her back. Yes, that's right. Take her back but don't take her out. Instead, take her right to the bedroom-- the first night you get back together. Then, screw the living hell out of her and bust your sh1t right in her face. While she's cleaning it off with a towel, tell her it's just not going to work between you two and throw her out of your house. Never accept a call from her again after that.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like PRmoon beat me to it, but with my plan it's important to make her think you're really into her. Tell her things like, "I'm so glad you called..." OR "I missed you sooo much." You get the idea. Make her think she's got you right in the palm of her hand again. Then, when she least expects it... WHAM!!!!!! You bust a load all over her hopes and dreams.

And don't you dare tell me she doesn't deserve it. They all do.

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drZaius09
I like the advice from bust.it and bungo, but I've got a little variant of what they said that you just might find interesting...
First, take her back. Yes, that's right. Take her back but don't take her out. Instead, take her right to the bedroom-- the first night you get back together. Then, screw the living hell out of her and bust your sh1t right in her face. While she's cleaning it off with a towel, tell her it's just not going to work between you two and throw her out of your house. Never accept a call from her again after that.
ROFL.. if you get this to work i'll give you a medal :)

booty-naughtyness-spur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the magical 6 month mark!! of course she's coming back to you. only after this magical mark can you even attempt to be friends again.

i think an attempt at friendship is all you should persue with her. chances are, you'll end up boiking her anyways, but at least it gives you the upper hand. :)

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by booty-naughtyness-spur

i think an attempt at friendship is all you should persue with her.
Who the hell wants to be friends with some wh0re? Especially one that you went out with? It's not as if they ever have anything interesting to say. Christ, I cannot imagine a crueler fate....