Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When you find yourself hesitating...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently found myself in many a situation where I would be out in public, when I noticed a little cutie that I would have loved to talk to... ony to be instantly filled with doubting statements, like 'Why should I bother?', 'what should I say?', 'I'm too xxx.' (xxx = tired, scared, horny). So, in the end I would just end up justifying my fear untill the situation passed (or the woman got off tha bus. ;) )

So, today I walk on tha bus, look over, and see this cutie that I wanted to talk to... like usual the tension started to build up. Then, finally I thought to myself in the most aggressive voice I could, "Just get the phuck up, and DO IT ALREADY!!!". I literally felt the nervousness melt away, I noticed that she had a bag in the second spot, which gave me the idea. Walked up, said 'thanks for saving my spot, but I would like to sit down now.' and that was the start of a fairly interesting conversation.

I didn't bother closing, because I see her every so often on this bus, and will have further oportunities.

-----------------------------------

The Tao of Steve :
1. Be desireless
2. Be excellent
3. Be gone

msustud

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i feel that way sometimes its usually i am to tired, if i am rendy i normally talk to alot of chicks lol. I think that saying to just do it and get mad at yourself does work. I have done that enough times where I just do it if I want to meet someone.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Walked up, said 'thanks for saving my spot, but I would like to sit down now.' and that was the start of a fairly interesting conversation.
nice one man!

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a great line actually. I think I'll steal it.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
msstud - This seems to happen to me in public a lot more then in the club. No matter what though, it comes down to fear. There are ways to get yourself not soo tired. Just hold your body in the position that you would be, if you were the most excited that you have ever been, it won't wake you up completely, but it will have an effect.

jive - I would like to say that I came up with that on the spot, but I was thinking about possible things to say for about 5 min (as I was sitting a few steps behind the victim)

affirmed - You can steal it, but if I hear you using that line on MY bus, I will be forced to beat you up.... or at least give you some sort of dirty look... ah hell, probably just a little smirk or a ;). Really though, try to not concentrate on lines, but rather the attitude ( if you do that already, great, if not...)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
out in public is actually easier to pick up chicks than clubs..because in clubs they have their b1tch sheilds up..and lots of competition from other guys

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
out in public is actually easier to pick up chicks than clubs..because in clubs they have their b1tch sheilds up..and lots of competition from other guys
But the club is a risk-free zone. Social norms say that it is OK to hit on a girl in a club.

In the real world, however, there are many AFC social taboos that exist. "Oh look, she's shopping for food...I can't bother her!" or "She's really into that book....if I sat next to her, I'd interrupt her and ruin her whole day!" Every guy's worst nightmare is to start talking to some girl in public, and have her scream, "What the f***, why are you bothering me? Get a life you lonely loser."