Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When women put you in LJBF or lover's category. Men do the same?

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading somehwere that within 5minutes of talking she already knows if you're a friend or a potential lover (ladder theory), I'm thinking, I do the same thing! Hell, it only takes me 2minutes of her opening her mouth before I found out she is worthy.

When I put a woman in the 'friends' category, I use her to meet her friends and spread the good word about me.

Any of you guys think the same way as women?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have one female friend, and I met her in high school. When i see a girl, i'm thinking of hitting, not befriending her. And that friend from high school... she's only a friend cause i couldn't hit and that's when i was all afc. (Funny thing is that she likes me now, and i'm not interested) If i feel a girl leading me into a friend zone, i wont talk to her.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That gets worse as you get older.

I heard a woman say that--past 30 yrs--you know the minute you open the door to meet a blind date whether there's a snow ball's chance in hell or not...yes, I use that.

You learn to listen to it more and more as you get older--save's you from wasting time and doing stupid things, like trying to make it work with someone who's not right.

Problem is, it means the "numbers game" is more important. You have to meet a greater number of women, or put yourself in position to do so, when this happens.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only seconds for me. Though this is not considering factors that make a LTR at all...